Liberty @ Chester

use2play4cc

Your assuming that CC has a better squad than OC, we all know what assuming gets you!!!!!

i havent seen CC play yet...but i will in less than 48 hours...so ill let u know what i think then...but as of right now...until i see someone from 13AA take down a solid nondistrict foe...ill stick with CC for now...sorry reelfoot

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent seen CC play yet...but i will in less than 48 hours...so ill let u know what i think then...but as of right now...until i see someone from 13AA take down a solid nondistrict foe...ill stick with CC for now...sorry reelfoot

I'll tell you what i will do, come to Troy friday night an i will pay your way in. I will also save you a seat so you can see what all the fuss is about, you will see things alot different when you see them in person!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what i will do, come to Troy friday night an i will pay your way in. I will also save you a seat so you can see what all the fuss is about, you will see things alot different when you see them in person!!!!!!!!!!

Take him on the offer....I am sure he'll get you a hot dog, popcorn, and a drink too!

Well it's one day away from gameday!!

So whatcha thinkin DHS?...

I'm thinkin this.... Both played Lexington to the closing minutes, both lost by 7, Lib gave up 49, CC gave up 34, Lib scored 42, CC scored 27, both plagued by penalties, Lib 3 or 4 turnovers?, CC no turnovers. I'm thinking if both teams come out and play to their full potential for 4 qtrs it has potential to be one heck of a game!!

I know that CC knows Liberty is alot better than their record indicates, but I wonder if Liberty thinks CC is that very same team they mercy ruled last year?

Haha... Don't get the big head young'n!! I was told by somebody who knows somebody that knew somthn bout it!!

haha, you heard from someone who knew a guy, who knew a guy, who has a friend, who knows a guy sister who knows this guy and his dad is friends with this guys dad who knows and he told you. Correct?

I've seen several posters from cc who are excited about being in quad 4 this week and how they will have a cakewalk to the semis. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely they will be in quad 4 after week ten when the automatic qualifiers are added in.

With trezevant not elligible for the playoffs, Either kingsbury or Sheffield will get the automatic bid with only 3 wins.

Mitchell, hillcrest, and fairley will are in now and will all be at least 5-5 so should all make the playoffs.

Add the 3 teams from 13aa (Obion, Covington, and dyersburg) and you are left with one spot in quad 4 which will go to bolivar since they are further west than Chester co.

So sorry cc, but you are likely to be in quad 3 with Lexington and liberty.

Edited by Crock1615

I've seen several posters from cc who are excited about being in quad 4 this week and how they will have a cakewalk to the semis. Unfortunately it is highly unlikely they will be in quad 4 after week ten when the automatic qualifiers are added in.

With trezevant not elligible for the playoffs, Either kingsbury or Sheffield will get the automatic bid with only 3 wins.

Mitchell, hillcrest, and fairley will are in now and will all be at least 5-5 so should all make the playoffs.

Add the 3 teams from 13aa (onion, Covington, and dyersburg) and you are left with one spot in quad 4 which will go to bolivar since they are further west than Chester co.

actually crock...im pretty sure im the only one who is talking about CC in quad 4...but im a liberty guy...dont want them jumpin ur bones...dont know why they would but u never know on here...good info tho...

as for reelfoot...wish i could man but im goin to chester to watch this lil showdown...the only way ill get to see obion this year is if they make it thru their quad and liberty does the same until they meet...if what they say about CC goin to quad 3 is true then id say quad 4 is urs for the taking

and now for the game tmrw nite...im not gona say that liberty is overlooking CC at all...they already did that once this year with NS...im sure it wont happen again...but i know theyre going to come in very confident after the runnin clock last season...if TECH plays up to their potential without the penalties they should win...otherwise its a toss up i give full credit to CC for manning up and playing their game...i dont expect them be phased by the loss last week...it should make them better...if liberty leaves the door open at any point in this game CC will take advantage...thats what good teams do...if u dont get libertys best u will win

Add the 3 teams from 13aa (onion, Covington, and dyersburg) and you are left with one spot in quad 4 which will go to bolivar since they are further west than Chester co.

Hey Crockof learn to spell its OBION.

Add the 3 teams from 13aa (Obion, Covington, and dyersburg) and you are left with one spot in quad 4 which will go to bolivar since they are further west than Chester co.

Yea Im expecting CC to be in quad 3.... I'm not saying this will happen but it very well could SS and Bolivar could both finish 5-5 (3-4)! If Mcnairy plays like they did against JCM I could see them taking bolivar down!! Then Bolivar will more than likely lose to Lib and Lex! SS will beat Fayetteware And I believe JCM! I haven't seen where a tie breaker will be head to head! If this happens will it be head to head or smthn else??