marshall county

first things first, marshall county tigers remember i love you guys dearly.what i am about to say may make some of you guys mad,but its time yall be told.players yall have lost your intensity,agressiveness,it looks like yall are playing in slow motion your not full of excitement i have not seen one guy tell the other guy good job or a slap on the head since the giles county game.you guys had better wake up or its going to be over quick, seniors get your team together show the leadership you did in the first 4 games.coaches it seems we have flatlined the offense looks out of sync it looks like we have went back to the same stuff as last year just simple basic stuff run right run left and a pass here and there i know we have more so why arent we using it?the fairview game,yea we lost it but so what get it together there is bigger things to worry about but what do i know.TEAM,im challenging you to make me eat these words,COACHES im challenging you to open the play book cause i know there is more dont get me wrong you guys are doing a fine job and yall dedicate alot of time and i respect that it just seems we have got off pace in the last 3 weeks.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS MAYBE IT WILL COME TOGETHER.

Don't worry about all that stuff just go and enjoy the goat festival:)

i believe i will set the goat show out,however they say they have got some good bands playing so come on out and enjoy yourself i think you are from giles not sure though my wife and daughter came over there (pulaski) last saturday yall had something going on some kind of pageant i think.

first things first, marshall county tigers remember i love you guys dearly.what i am about to say may make some of you guys mad,but its time yall be told.players yall have lost your intensity,agressiveness,it looks like yall are playing in slow motion your not full of excitement i have not seen one guy tell the other guy good job or a slap on the head since the giles county game.you guys had better wake up or its going to be over quick, seniors get your team together show the leadership you did in the first 4 games.coaches it seems we have flatlined the offense looks out of sync it looks like we have went back to the same stuff as last year just simple basic stuff run right run left and a pass here and there i know we have more so why arent we using it?the fairview game,yea we lost it but so what get it together there is bigger things to worry about but what do i know.TEAM,im challenging you to make me eat these words,COACHES im challenging you to open the play book cause i know there is more dont get me wrong you guys are doing a fine job and yall dedicate alot of time and i respect that it just seems we have got off pace in the last 3 weeks.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS MAYBE IT WILL COME TOGETHER.

if your officiating crew follows you ,you will win out!

i believe i will set the goat show out,however they say they have got some good bands playing so come on out and enjoy yourself i think you are from giles not sure though my wife and daughter came over there (pulaski) last saturday yall had something going on some kind of pageant i think.

Ha. The wife is at t he goat festival right now