Forrest @ Cascade

LovethoseRockets

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anything come of the appeal? I was told that the Cascade lineman did not poke the Community QB in the eye and that Coach Frost knew that and was going to talk to TSSAA about it.

I heard the same thing... don't know about the appeal... I do know that the TSSAA doesn't change a call by the refs on the field very often. I will be surprised if the suspension is lifted.

Oh how quick you are to judge. Half of your posts about Cascade are tacky. Most of the time it is good ribbing, but if a kid from Cascade "taunts" its tacky. From my understanding Carkuff's "taunting" was way more innocent than anything you've said on here (and I think you're pretty funny). If an opposing player screams and chest pounds at midfield and Carkuff responded by pointing to the scoreboard, I'd say that was pretty calm. You've got "forrest colored glasses" if you think Forrest players dont make similar gestures everytime they have a positive play. By the time it's all said and done football players will all be girls because they will only be able to use spirit fingers to celebrate.

I hope carkuf does play. That linebacker for forrest will shut him up!!! And he will do it between. The whistles. Bring it on cascade gonna be a long quiet night for you.

Most of my pokes at Cascade are to get a response from FreeAgent11. We are Buds. Sorry for saying tacky, but it was a pretty nice word considering what I've felt about playing Cascade in the past. Of course I have Forrest colored glasses, it's my alma mater and I LOVE Forrest football. There are lots of things done on the field that are not called. If it's evenly called, no matter how bad, it's more fair. Lopsided officiating is never right, no matter whether it benefits Forrest or not. Didn't mean to offend. May the best team win come Friday night.

GO BIG BLUE!! :flower:

Just in- Jared Carkuff is THE ZODIAC!

• Upvote 1

Well it's "game day" and it looks like the weather is going to be great for another big game between Forrest and Cascade. This game has playoff implications as far as who get home field for the first round. Of course there are other games that can affect that also. The outcome of this game depends on who show up to play tonight (physically and mentally). I don't think the coaches will have any trouble getting the players ready to play. This game is almost always a nail bitter from start to finish and I don't expect anything different tonight.