McKenzie travels to Adamsville

cardfan

I know this has been a tough week for the Rebel family and our thoughts and prayers go out to you guys. I personally dealt with this when i was in high school so i know some of the emotions.

This game is a big game for both teams as it will be a playoff like atmosphere. I think it will be a good game going back and forth. EVERYONE spread the word this is our "PINK OUT" game to honor those that have battled breast cancer and survived and remember those that didnt. I know the Cardinal team will be sporting their Pink in their uniforms and the coaches will support with their pink coaches shirts. Hope everyone has a safe travel to and from the game. GO Cards!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about this one. Both are very talented. I'm going to say Adamsville 24-21 in the final 2 minutes. However expect a rematch. I like both teams and since Huntingdon isnt playing if gas doesnt go up 50 cents I think you guys might see me at the SAW MEAL. I hope I dont leave there hungry. I think both these teams should start playing every year it'd be a great rivalry.

I hope I'm wrong and McKenzie upsets you Adamsville, they need a win badly right now to give them some more momentum as they have a great team as well. I think they will play again and the winner of the 2nd game will be my pick for state. Good luck to both teams as I like and respect both as long as they not playing my Mustangs.

First things first, our thoughts and prayers go out to the Rebel families who lost so much this week!

Now for the game! This is a big week for the boys from the Ville! Fall break and senior night, gonna be hard to stay in ryrhm, but there is lots riding on this game!

The Cards are clicking right now, I expect our boys to come ready to play, bring on the Rebels!

I dont know about this one. Both are very talented. I'm going to say Adamsville 24-21 in the final 2 minutes. However expect a rematch. I like both teams and since Huntingdon isnt playing if gas doesnt go up 50 cents I think you guys might see me at the SAW MEAL. I hope I dont leave there hungry. I think both these teams should start playing every year it'd be a great rivalry.

I hope I'm wrong and McKenzie upsets you Adamsville, they need a win badly right now to give them some more momentum as they have a great team as well. I think they will play again and the winner of the 2nd game will be my pick for state. Good luck to both teams as I like and respect both as long as they not playing my Mustangs.

kermit we plan on this being a huge affair. I agree that there will probably be a rematch of this one somewhere along the way. It looks like right now though that would have to be a semi-finals matchup back at Adamsville. Still a whole lot of shaking to go on before we worry about that. Come on down i am sure the fine folks at the Saw meal will feed you well. They do a great job of feeding our entire team each week. Some 85 kids plus coaches.

The kids are hungry to gain some respect and they have been working hard to get ready for this one. they know the rebels are one of the measuring sticks in 2a ball so they want measure and see. Good luck to the ponies the rest of the way. I hope you can beat perry county so they will be quiet.

adamsville will not give up 35 points. you smelling too much of the ole hogpen. lol.

Sorry, but they will run through you like butter. Not your fault, but lack of competition in your district will hurt you. McKenzie has played a tough schedule and it will show Friday. Not to mention, they will be playing with emotion for that cheerleader. This game will show the strength of district 13a.

Sorry, but they will run through you like butter. Not your fault, but lack of competition in your district will hurt you. McKenzie has played a tough schedule and it will show Friday. Not to mention, they will be playing with emotion for that cheerleader. This game will show the strength of district 13a.

well hog we cant help what the rest of the district does. What we have done is play up in classification as much as possible. Our defense held phelps to his lowest out put of the year, held the bolivar running game to one of their lowest totals of the year, beat 5a hardin county that has only lost to some top teams like lexington, chester, brighton etc. You keep hating on the Cardinals and they will prove you wrong. If Adamsville is in your district they might have one loss and that would be to the mustangs. You will get your dose of them in a couple of weeks.

well hog we cant help what the rest of the district does. What we have done is play up in classification as much as possible. Our defense held phelps to his lowest out put of the year, held the bolivar running game to one of their lowest totals of the year, beat 5a hardin county that has only lost to some top teams like lexington, chester, brighton etc. You keep hating on the Cardinals and they will prove you wrong. If Adamsville is in your district they might have one loss and that would be to the mustangs. You will get your dose of them in a couple of weeks.

Well said cardfan & I hope we play Perry County in the playoffs oh Guru will be on the boards all week ruffling feathers just to get his own plucked at the end lol, lets review Adamsville's schedule for hogheaven shall we.

Week 0: vs. Chester County L 12-6, Chester County is such a great 4A team Mr. Murphy Fair picked this game over the undefeated rivalry of Huntingdon vs Milan, even though there is going to be a rematch.

Week 1 vs. Bolivar Central W 34-24 Bolivars pretty improved and have had a tought schedule

Week 2: vs. Riverside W 7-6 Riverside in my opinion has the toughest schedule in West TN even tougher than McKenzie which I'll talk about them later. Riverside still was looking for their first game eventually they just lost faith hopefully they'll get it back. Also you gotta remember Riverside is in a rivalry with Adamsville.

Week 3: vs. Mcnairy Central W 47-22 Shouldve played better but were probably wore out after playin rivalry.

Week 4: vs. Scotts Hill W 49-7 ok can't say anything good bout Scotts Hill but they're still a new team.

Week 5: vs. Collingwood W 14-6 it was at Collingwood and Adamsville probably didnt take it seriously.

Week 6: vs. TCA W 69-19 Blowout

Week 7: vs. Hardin County W 17-14 Hardin County has a tough schedule as well.

Week 8: vs Middleton W 47-0 Big win with a goose egg.

It seems Adamsville hasnt had a cakewalk of a schedule now does it.

Well said cardfan & I hope we play Perry County in the playoffs oh Guru will be on the boards all week ruffling feathers just to get his own plucked at the end lol, lets review Adamsville's schedule for hogheaven shall we.

Week 0: vs. Chester County L 12-6, Chester County is such a great 4A team Mr. Murphy Fair picked this game over the undefeated rivalry of Huntingdon vs Milan, even though there is going to be a rematch.

Week 1 vs. Bolivar Central W 34-24 Bolivars pretty improved and have had a tought schedule

Week 2: vs. Riverside W 7-6 Riverside in my opinion has the toughest schedule in West TN even tougher than McKenzie which I'll talk about them later. Riverside still was looking for their first game eventually they just lost faith hopefully they'll get it back. Also you gotta remember Riverside is in a rivalry with Adamsville.

Week 3: vs. Mcnairy Central W 47-22 Shouldve played better but were probably wore out after playin rivalry.

Week 4: vs. Scotts Hill W 49-7 ok can't say anything good bout Scotts Hill but they're still a new team.

Week 5: vs. Collingwood W 14-6 it was at Collingwood and Adamsville probably didnt take it seriously.

I think the Cardinals will win in Adamsville. McKenzie is not as good as previous years, and the Cardinals are rolling. However, the Cards schedule is not very good this season. Aville hasn't played a team with more than 2 wins on the year since week 1. Aville's opponents are a combined 29-51, and the last 7 opponents are only 12-44. The strength of schedule is worrying, there is no doubting that.

Adamsville can't control how the teams on their schedule perform though. The boys have played well against the two winning opponents this year, and have won all of the other games like they should have. Games are decided by talent and coaching, not strength of schedule. Getting whipped 35-0 by an undefeated rival does not make a team better - if anything, it makes them worse.

yes we have had one of the tougher schedules. We have played 3 4a teams and one 5a team. Plus we also went to Collinwood(eventhought they are down) is a tough place to play. Riverside has played the toughest schedule in the state for any of the small schools. It was murderous. Lexington, perry county, adamsville, dresden etc. All of their losses have come to some pretty good teams. Hardin county is the same way with losses to brighton, lexington, chester county, etc. Playing up in classification will help Adamsville in the playoffs. Now we will line up and play out butts off against those Rebels. WE will shy away from no one. TO be the best you have to beat the best. period.

yep you definately smelling too much of the ole hogpen.