McKenzie travels to Adamsville

cardfan

Well Do We Get A Choice In This Beating? Or Do We Just Take It Up The Wazoo? Now Me And Duck May Have A Prior Engagement...Seems His Movie Production Is Hitting Full Steam With It's Deadline... :roflolk:

no you just have to take it. Actually I am looking for this to be a very good game. I know the rebels want to beat us and we want to beat them but it is huge for both teams as far as seeding goes. This might turn out to be one of those old fashioned slobber knockers. We have a couple of kickers so I say something like 10-7 or 17-14. Cards of course

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say this has to be one of the games to watch this week. Mckenzie hasn't lost back to back game in 4 years (think thats correct) and Adamsville has a great team this year. Don't know a hole about them since Huntingdon doesn't play ya anymore but it sounds like you guys are having a great year. Cardsfan how many seniors do y'all have on the team..?

I'd say this has to be one of the games to watch this week. Mckenzie hasn't lost back to back game in 4 years (think thats correct) and Adamsville has a great team this year. Don't know a hole about them since Huntingdon doesn't play ya anymore but it sounds like you guys are having a great year. Cardsfan how many seniors do y'all have on the team..?

We have around 22 seniors 19juniors 23 sophomores and 26 freshmen. give our take a few. The future looks bright for the next few years as we have the most talented freshman class that has ever came through. Most of them have played our jv schedule with very few upperclassmen sprinkled around and have only lost one game. Jv is not the worlds measuring stick but it does put oyur younger kids against theirs. We average 295-300 across the line. Got 2 receivers that go well over 6 ft and are fast. Got two running backs that have the speed and ability to go the distance anytime they touch it. A full back that runs hard and can break off long runs and about 3 kids that can play at the quarterback position. We are offense by committee as we do not feature one style over the other. We almost got to play yall this year but our coaches couldnt get it worked out so we picked up mckenzie.

We have around 22 seniors 19juniors 23 sophomores and 26 freshmen. give our take a few. The future looks bright for the next few years as we have the most talented freshman class that has ever came through. Most of them have played our jv schedule with very few upperclassmen sprinkled around and have only lost one game. Jv is not the worlds measuring stick but it does put oyur younger kids against theirs. We average 295-300 across the line. Got 2 receivers that go well over 6 ft and are fast. Got two running backs that have the speed and ability to go the distance anytime they touch it. A full back that runs hard and can break off long runs and about 3 kids that can play at the quarterback position. We are offense by committee as we do not feature one style over the other. We almost got to play yall this year but our coaches couldnt get it worked out so we picked up mckenzie.

Well Lucky Us..LOL. But A Chance To Whip You Twice A Year Will Be Nice! :roflolk:

Y'all sound like Alcoa who dresses out an average of 96 kids.

Y'all sound like Alcoa who dresses out an average of 96 kids.

my numbers were not exact but we dress somewhere around 80-85 kids on friday nights.

Butchie they will hear your rebels screaming all the way up in Gleason when these birds get through flogging you. The only thing that scares me about this game is the fact our boys have been out on fall break all week and you never know how they will react. Big game in big time atmosphere. Cards by 10

my numbers were not exact but we dress somewhere around 80-85 kids on friday nights.

Butchie they will hear your rebels screaming all the way up in Gleason when these birds get through flogging you. The only thing that scares me about this game is the fact our boys have been out on fall break all week and you never know how they will react. Big game in big time atmosphere. Cards by 10

Fall break, really messes up the routine! But the coaching staff has done a good job keeping them focused! I really look for the Cards to come out and take care of business! McKenzie has a good team so this will be a close one!

A'VILLE 21

REBELS. 6

Well the boys from A'ville take it 38-22!! Coach Gray showed a lot of class with taking a knee with a minute left!! Great game, great atmosphere & two winning programs doing it the way it should be done!! Now the waiting game begins!!!!!! Go Cardinals!!!!!!

Yes 2 programs doing it right. My bad. I got a feeling the wait will be a good thing. Great job Cardinals.