Marshall county @ Page

Tigerman10

Speaking of this game makes me sick to the stomach. Page was prepared for the 3 plays Marshall would run. 38 carries is a workload for one player, and obvious for a defense trying to stop it. You could hear the Page coaching staff from our stands. They were yelling and high diving all night. They really wanted this one. Out coached??? Uh yea. Better team wouldn't go that far, but they Won and that's all that matters. Marshall better wake up. Cmon boys!!! Go Tigers!

Out coached??? #3 is the horse and he wants the ball!! Page didn't and couldn't stop #3 all night if he keeps his feet he scores on three long runs and maybe two more. So I guess Mc should have not ran it and started throwing it all over the field???

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out coached??? #3 is the horse and he wants the ball!! Page didn't and couldn't stop #3 all night if he keeps his feet he scores on three long runs and maybe two more. So I guess Mc should have not ran it and started throwing it all over the field???

Unfortunately, ifs and and buts don't put points on the board. Coaching is always a determining factor in a close game. Coaching and want to, Page obviously had both of these on Friday night.