Notre Dame vs. East Hamilton

volahol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, the thoughts.....I have a lot of respect for East Hamilton, their head coach-Millard, and their fairly new assistant coach, Carrie Hill. Carrie was at CSAS last season. Carrie has a special connection to a lot of the Notre Dame players that were part of the St Jude School ISC domination, 2007 and also 2008, as she was their head coach in 2008, assistant in 2007, when Saint Jude were back to back champions (my 11 grade daughter's 7th and 8th grade year)...so she knows a lot of the current players very well....

That being said, Notre Dame should win this game...but since they have no common opponents this season at all,(except CLEVELAND (BOTH TIED) AND USJ (BOTH LOST TO) it is difficult to gauge how the two teams really compare...I will say this, if ND comes out with the same formation and intensity they had against their most recent game with CCS, you will see many more points scored than ND has been averaging this season....and ND definitely has experience playing at this level of the tournament... :thumb:

Edited by CHAMPDDS

..oh, the thoughts.....I have a lot of respect for East Hamilton, their head coach-Millard, and their fairly new assistant coach, Carrie Hill. Carrie was at CSAS last season. Carrie has a special connection to a lot of the Notre Dame players that were part of the St Jude School ISC domination, 2007 and also 2008, as she was their head coach in 2008, assistant in 2007, when Saint Jude were back to back champions (my 11 grade daughter's 7th and 8th grade year)...so she knows a lot of the current players very well....

That being said, Notre Dame should win this game...but since they have no common opponents this season at all, it is difficult to guage how the two teams really compare...I will say this, if ND comes out with the same formation and intensity they had against their most recent game with CCS, you will see many more points scored than ND has been averaging this season....and ND definitely has experience playing at this level of the tournament... :thumb:

Both tied Cleveland according to my crack research staff.