Giles travels to DeKalb Co

WiseOldManGiles

WOMG, can you get word out to DADX5 to not let the boys use that coleman heater in the back of the trailer.....don't want to catch the picnic tables on fire on the ride to the game. Wish we could have gotten a bus for the GC boys to ride on instead of the back of that trailer.

X5 not on here to much anymore, wonder if the doctor told him to lay off CoachT, must get the heart rate up?!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOMG, can you get word out to DADX5 to not let the boys use that coleman heater in the back of the trailer.....don't want to catch the picnic tables on fire on the ride to the game. Wish we could have gotten a bus for the GC boys to ride on instead of the back of that trailer.

X5 not on here to much anymore, wonder if the doctor told him to lay off CoachT, must get the heart rate up?!

My bad. Forgot the disclaimer.........

After my posts should the following be;

I'm 5X and I approve this message!

He's in stealth mode. Trust me. He's around. ;)

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Now boys you make me feel bad. You know all these rug rats I have around here keep me busy. Yes clay doc said only 4 replies per thread so I got 2 left prob save them for Friday night after the game, hopefully to say congats to TEAM me, BOBCATS!!

Dekalb Co is projected to win 26-21.

Shoot that prediction aint even close DeKalb-56 Giles-0 lol. just kidding

I am a tiger fan but, the rest of the tiger fans need to realize DeKalb really hasn't played a good team other than Smith and LA and we saw the outcome of those games. play Pickett county and the taft center instead of those two teams and your 10-0 but that doesn't mean your a good team until you play someone. I hope DeKalb comes out strong and wins this game and proves that they deserve to be a #3 seed in the playoffs, Good Luck Tigers, and wish you a safe trip to Smithville Cats.

TigerPride. It's not the football talk that set him off. It's the possum he has on his head that ticked him off. Ever since they let ol Rocky out hes been a raising and training short haired skint tailed possums. He sells them on SolidRock Guard Possums dot com. If you think a Doberman makes a good watchdog just wait until you see a burglar encounter a hissing possum backed into a corner. Rumor is they are still running 2 counties away. :mrgreen:

Actually I got two things from old rusty steels post. He ain't from DeKalb and his hearing is bad! :roflol

Thats funny.I can imagine that opossum is an endangered species up there in Smithville im pretty sure that was what i ate last time i was up there.

Edited by bobcat93