Happy Valley (6-4) @ Elizabethton (7-3)

EHSTrack06

22 members have voted

1. 1. EHS or HV

• HV
    • EHS

I hope the Cyclones dont have your mind set! Cause if they do it is for sure a trap game. You already have us in the second round without the first day of practice! And last time I looked Turner was far from 100%. And do you really put all our hopes on a freshman back who looked good one game against a terrible team. This Happy Valley team will be ready and have plenty of motovation after the first thumping. Im telling you if we look past them and dont prepare,we will crash and burn hard. Just saying! And if 5 is so bad why have we tried to get him to come to EHS in the past. Need I remind you of last time we played HV at home!

That's kind of what predictions are all about. A trap game would mean they let us win by 41 points so that they can trap us in this one. If Happy Valley had bothered to play us in JV or freshman they may have seen just how good the freshman running back is. East stopped HV very well and the freshman racked up 131 yards and 2tds in the first quarter. He could have score all night. But Coach Witten used 5 other backs. No this will be a skunking. EHS has something to prove.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that as the Happy Valley team's names are called out at this weeks game at Elizabethton, the Elizabethton fans will stand and cheer instead of yelling Sucks, like the Happy Valley fans do at their games.

Yes..I will be clapping for their players as I sit on the away side at the 50 lol unfortunately their whole student section will be classy just like last time. Home or away HV students have no class. They are like the little yorkie dog that always barks and acts big but when it's time to step up and battle their "warriors" are nowhere to be seen

Edited by EHSTrack06

That's kind of what predictions are all about. A trap game would mean they let us win by 41 points so that they can trap us in this one. If Happy Valley had bothered to play us in JV or freshman they may have seen just how good the freshman running back is. East stopped HV very well and the freshman racked up 131 yards and 2tds in the first quarter. He could have score all night. But Coach Witten used 5 other backs. No this will be a skunking. EHS has something to prove.

we did play your freshman team it was a very close game hv has a freshman rb who is just as good as your freshman rb freshman lineman are way better than etowns freshman lineman hv should have won the game but as usual etown paid the refs off ref made a terrible spot on a 4th down call. i could see the fear in etowns coaches during that freshman game lol hv will only get better while etown will go downhill after this year it will be a two team conference hv and north

Wow..you are delirious. You all should be thankful you even got a playoff spot after going 2-3 in the conference. Thank Sullivan East for playing 4a playoffs otherwise they might have had your spot. Make it out of the first round a few times before you even think about it being a 2 team conference. If we're comparing freshmen RBs then you still lose. Our freshman RB performed on the Varsity level against East. You guys got shutout by East. End of story

With HV and Betsy playing each other earlier in the year, this gives an advantage to HV. Because when u play a team twice in the year, u can correct mistakes and coach up the players to come out with a fire under them and let them know their backs are against the wall and that even the underdogs can win. HV has a tough test for them tomorrow night in the Land of Betsy and we shall rely on 77, 30, and 5 to get us to round 2. Oh and btw number 5 loves to take a hit, cant believe everything u read u know. So, a close game just like last season (2010)

HV-28

Etown-27

Yes a blocked EP will take the Warriors to victory.

we did play your freshman team it was a very close game hv has a freshman rb who is just as good as your freshman rb freshman lineman are way better than etowns freshman lineman hv should have won the game but as usual etown paid the refs off ref made a terrible spot on a 4th down call. i could see the fear in etowns coaches during that freshman game lol hv will only get better while etown will go downhill after this year it will be a two team conference hv and north

You must have played that game in your dreams. I'd love to know the date and score of that one. I have a son on the freshman team and I think I would have remembered that one. EHS freshman team beat Science Hill by 40 points, TN High, Avery County JV, Sullivan North, Daniel Boone by 40, Johnson County by 40, Volunteer. I don't think Happy Valley even had a freshman team, If they did they may have beat Unaka, and they would not play our JV. Our JV even beat DB. So you see what you have to look forward to the next 4 years.

With HV and Betsy playing each other earlier in the year, this gives an advantage to HV. Because when u play a team twice in the year, u can correct mistakes and coach up the players to come out with a fire under them and let them know their backs are against the wall and that even the underdogs can win. HV has a tough test for them tomorrow night in the Land of Betsy and we shall rely on 77, 30, and 5 to get us to round 2. Oh and btw number 5 loves to take a hit, cant believe everything u read u know. So, a close game just like last season (2010)

HV-28

Etown-27

Yes a blocked EP will take the Warriors to victory.

Look closely at the scoreboard after the third quarter and you will have to ask someone why did the ref's not stop the clock after that incompleate pass? Then you will remember that with the Elizabethton lead we are in the mercy rule and the clock want stop.

Look closely at the scoreboard after the third quarter and you will have to ask someone why did the ref's not stop the clock after that incompleate pass? Then you will remember that with the Elizabethton lead we are in the mercy rule and the clock want stop.

Ah the good ol' mercy rule that no one has used in forever. I'm not talking trash unlike most people on here Prider, just know that refs will be refs and we have to wait til tomorrow night to see if ur might mercy rule will come into effect. HV PRIDE!

Ah the good ol' mercy rule that no one has used in forever. I'm not talking trash unlike most people on here Prider, just know that refs will be refs and we have to wait til tomorrow night to see if ur might mercy rule will come into effect. HV PRIDE!

No one has used in forever? The Mercy Rule was in effect in just the last game that we played HV. Once a team gets ahead by 35 points in the second half its in effect. I know it seams like forever but it was just 7 weeks ago. Edited by CyclonePrider

HV should have seen plenty of mercy rules this season :P

And you might have an argument 2AA if HV didn't get beat 41-0 the first time and then get shut out against other teams that we crushed. If the first HV/EHS game was closer then yes, you might have a valid point but 41-0 isn't a bunch of mistakes that can be fixed, that's a score that shows a large gap in talent. compare the schedules, look at the scores of each game and who played who and you'll see why EHs is so heavily favored.

You must have played that game in your dreams. I'd love to know the date and score of that one. I have a son on the freshman team and I think I would have remembered that one. EHS freshman team beat Science Hill by 40 points, TN High, Avery County JV, Sullivan North, Daniel Boone by 40, Johnson County by 40, Volunteer. I don't think Happy Valley even had a freshman team, If they did they may have beat Unaka, and they would not play our JV. Our JV even beat DB. So you see what you have to look forward to the next 4 years.

i did some checking and we didnt play happy valley freshman because they backed out (scared i guess) but we did have our freshman play against happy valley junior varsity and whipped them 33-20, they played the first week of october. i'm glad i got that straightened out