4 Jay Robertson, MBA, 10

5 Sam Thomas, CBHS, 12

6 Brandon Christy, Father Ryan, 11

Again these are preliminary. Send info to ronniebray@hotmail.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see Blake Sutherland in Baylor's line up,,,he's always been one of my favorites,,,wish him a healthy/happy season.

Can't wait for the match up at 126,,,TR has always been a stud and as tough as they come,,,I don't think anyone can stop him,,,save Mr Watson,,,it will be the match up of the year if it happens. Two All American's from TN in the same weight class,,,pretty cool.

CC sends...

Lamer- I've been told he has a good shot at making a run at a national title this year! Hope you are training hard for him...

I am just glad to see more names in the upper weights. I am glad that they are sporting a team because memphis could use more private teams. I think the bigger the memphis division is the better more we will have to compete which in the end will make us stronger.

I am just glad to see more names in the upper weights. I am glad that they are sporting a team because memphis could use more private teams. I think the bigger the memphis division is the better more we will have to compete which in the end will make us stronger.

i've seen and heard of some new additions to the upper weights in the memphis area. I can't wait for my first preseason this weekend to see the additions.

i've seen and heard of some new additions to the upper weights in the memphis area. I can't wait for my first preseason this weekend to see the additions.

I've heard Baker gained some weight and will be going 195 this year...Also heard Robinson might be going 220 after really hitting the creatine hard this off season. Better be ready for those big huskers this year, Lamer! They are the real deal. :roflol:

I've heard Baker gained some weight and will be going 195 this year...Also heard Robinson might be going 220 after really hitting the creatine hard this off season. Better be ready for those big huskers this year, Lamer! They are the real deal. :roflol:

haha funny, but seriously. there is more talent in memphis than people realize.

haha funny, but seriously. there is more talent in memphis than people realize.

No you are definitely correct. People don't give Memphis wrestling the credit it deserves. Some very talented wrestlers come out of Memphis every year. Nick Marable (NCAA All-American) is definitely one that comes to mind. Also have to add Daniel Baucke who is now at the Air Force Academy. Loved watching that kid...could wrestle in all areas, truly a sight to see! Work hard, maybe you could be next! I'll be keeping up with you this year, Lamer. :popcorneater: Good luck on your season!

No you are definitely correct. People don't give Memphis wrestling the credit it deserves. Some very talented wrestlers come out of Memphis every year. Nick Marable (NCAA All-American) is definitely one that comes to mind. Also have to add Daniel Baucke who is now at the Air Force Academy. Loved watching that kid...could wrestle in all areas, truly a sight to see! Work hard, maybe you could be next! I'll be keeping up with you this year, Lamer. :popcorneater: Good luck on your season!

I completely agree with that. I will definitely try to leave a legacy this year, not only for my school, but for my team and state. I hope you will get to see us sport a larger range of wrestlers. We and our multitude of coaches work hard everyday and we plan on showing tennessee what we have been working on.