DICKSON COUNTY VS ARLINGTON

pats73

I have not seen Arlington play this year. I have seen Dickson County play this year. Dickson County will defeat Arlington tonight. Dickson County will go deep in the playoffs. Arlington will have a very long, quiet ride back to Arlington tonight.

How do you like your crow???? It was a very nice drive down I-40 last night. And now you have seen Arlington play. 49 unanswered points!!! How you like us now!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout yall jus combine yalls teams and practice another week so at least it will be a game until half time.

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven

This ain't Germantown. Arlington will be ready to face Whitehaven. I hope Whitehaven overlooks Arlington. You can bet Arlington wont overlook Whitehaven.

How do you like your crow???? It was a very nice drive down I-40 last night. And now you have seen Arlington play. 49 unanswered points!!! How you like us now!!!!

Congratulations. I was wrong. Wasn't the first time. Will not be the last. I have not seen Arlington play. I hope that I do soon. Stay in long enough this year and you'll get a lesson in trying to score unanswered points. I've eaten worse than crow.