Wayne County Wildcats

wildcatalumni

I know not many care about this and this topic can die after today for all I care, but I have been doin this every week for the whole season.

The Times Daily now has the Wildcats falling back to #3 behind Muscle Shoals and Deshler despite the win over Perry Co. Also, the Cats rank #2 in the AP poll this final week of the regular season. It is back to 0-0 for all teams so rankings at this point really don't matter. Good luck Cats!!! :thumb:

There is no game write up for this week on the account of the bye week in the first round for Wayne Co.

I know not many care about this and this topic can die after today for all I care, but I have been doin this every week for the whole season.

The Times Daily now has the Wildcats falling back to #3 behind Muscle Shoals and Deshler despite the win over Perry Co. Also, the Cats rank #2 in the AP poll this final week of the regular season. It is back to 0-0 for all teams so rankings at this point really don't matter. Good luck Cats!!! :thumb:

There is no game write up for this week on the account of the bye week in the first round for Wayne Co.

I know that the bye week is a good thing most of the time but it's hard to take from a fan stand point. I'm ready to go. The players get a good rest after last week's big battle. It also gives them 2 weeks to get ready for C'ville Aca (provided that they win tonight).

How Good is CA? The teams that they played had a 32-68 win/loss record. The only team with a winning record that they faced was JB at 6-4.

I know that the bye week is a good thing most of the time but it's hard to take from a fan stand point. I'm ready to go. The players get a good rest after last week's big battle. It also gives them 2 weeks to get ready for C'ville Aca (provided that they win tonight).

How Good is CA? The teams that they played had a 32-68 win/loss record. The only team with a winning record that they faced was JB at 6-4.

Well the team that beat CA (Stewart Co.) lost to East Roberson if that tells you anything about how wishy washy the schedule was this year for CA. The only team they beat that they can be proud of was JB and JB is so plagued with injuries it ain't even funny. CA has a good team with how dynamic they are, but it will be hard for them to be that way....if and when they roll into Wayne Co.