perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

No.Not hung up on basketball.Just tired of reading about the supposedely cakewalk and how tough yall's quad supposedely was but in reality yall beat a wounded Jo Byrnes team and did no betetr against Huntingdon than anyone else.So as it turns out,maybe everyone has been complaing over nothing all along.

you are the biggest joke on coacht all you do is whine about your district and how tough your schedule is... who cares I dont care at all what you have to say your a moron... ill bet u whatever you want PC makes it just as far in basketball as LC

So shut up about and go to the bball boards

The Mr. Football award does not always get it right on who should receive the award but how can you truly compare. I think that Tyler is very deserving but at the same time you can't argue with the body of work that Tucker has put up. He did put up over 300 yards in passing against us. Tyler has had a great year and has done an excellent job in leading Huntingdon to its first undefeated season since '75.

Both players have done what was needed for their team to be successful. There is no point in fans from either team getting on here saying that the player from their team deserves it over the other. This award will be decided by a lot of folks who probably have not seen either team play.

Be proud of the players accomplishments and congratulate whoever wins.

I disagree, I am very proud also.. but if I want to get on my house an shout it from the roof top I will..Here we go Warbritton here we go!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Brummy