Cascade @ Adamsville

FridayMainEvent

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade
    • Adamsville

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!! its almost football time in the Ville!!!

Im looking for a good game between two good teams!

Hope it an injury free affair, with safe travels for The Champs!

The Redbirds are ready, great week of practice and plenty of reps to keep em sharp! These seniors are standing in a place where only a few have been and looking forward to where none at Adamsville have been!

Cards will prove a point friday night!

Adamsville 42

Cascade 14

I got adamsville all the way in this game, when we played ya'll in the first of the season ya'll hanged in there with us and eventually geting the win and i have seen cascade and they will fall short their secondary is too weak and adamsville is smart enough to pick on that weakness. so i say adamsville by 2 touchdowns and hope to see ya'll next week! good luck boys

I got adamsville all the way in this game, when we played ya'll in the first of the season ya'll hanged in there with us and eventually geting the win and i have seen cascade and they will fall short their secondary is too weak and adamsville is smart enough to pick on that weakness. so i say adamsville by 2 touchdowns and hope to see ya'll next week! good luck boys

Thanks ! Same to the panthers! Prove the nay sayers wrong!

I know I am just a dumb ole radio guy, but this is how ole foxtrot sees it.

Adamsville Cascade

O-Line XX

Quarterback X

Running backs X

Receivers X

D-Line X

Line Backers X

Corners X

Safety X X

Special Teams X X

So the Cramps have the advantage at QB just because of experience (10 is good), and a push at safety and special teams. Safety could be advantage cards with #5 he is deffinetly better at the run and way more aggressive on that side of the ball than 10, but I felt bad that they only had two X's.

The game will be somewhat close early but, the cards pull away in the end. The cards just have too many weapons if you want to stop 7, they will give it to 16, stop him and ole # 25 will rip off 25 yards, put 8 in the box and #'s 2 or 18 will beat you deep. Stop all of that which you can't and they go "fat Panther" and 79 will plow over you!!! No matter the winner there are lot's of teams that wish they were still playing. Cramps take solice in knowing after the smack down that you will be fed by the card parents for the 3 1/2 hour ride home.

I know I am just a dumb ole radio guy, but this is how ole foxtrot sees it.

Adamsville Cascade

O-Line XX

Quarterback X

Running backs X

Receivers X

D-Line X

Line Backers X

Corners X

Safety X X

Special Teams X X

So the Cramps have the advantage at QB just because of experience (10 is good), and a push at safety and special teams. Safety could be advantage cards with #5 he is deffinetly better at the run and way more aggressive on that side of the ball than 10, but I felt bad that they only had two X's.

The game will be somewhat close early but, the cards pull away in the end. The cards just have too many weapons if you want to stop 7, they will give it to 16, stop him and ole # 25 will rip off 25 yards, put 8 in the box and #'s 2 or 18 will beat you deep. Stop all of that which you can't and they go "fat Panther" and 79 will plow over you!!! No matter the winner there are lot's of teams that wish they were still playing. Cramps take solice in knowing after the smack down that you will be fed by the card parents for the 3 1/2 hour ride home.

Hey You Ole Coonhound! Good Luck Tomorrow Night!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Butchie, first time I have been able to get on here all year!! You may be getting to see me more than you want. My son is getting looked at by Bethel along with a few others. Wish we could face off again! There is always next year.

Hey Good Luck To Him Sir!...Bethel Is Growing And Getting Better Every Year! Keep Him Close And We'll Enjoy His Accomplishments Together!...Me Boy Pitches For The Cats! :thumb:

Hey Good Luck To Him Sir!...Bethel Is Growing And Getting Better Every Year! Keep Him Close And We'll Enjoy His Accomplishments Together!...Me Boy Pitches For The Cats! :thumb:

you got kids??? UNBELIEVABLE UNBELIEVABLE. LOL seriously congrats to him. Gonna be a cold one down in the Ville. I might need some of your warming sauce to help me get through it. Some of the special blend that duck puts in those jars.