Obion Co. Football

rebfan65

The Rebels had their best chance in the school history to make some noise this year and did to some degree. But now comes next season and may be lucky to be a 5 & 5 team. The Rebels are like Graves County Ky...they willwin some each year but never advance very far. I hope you prove me wrong. And as for your statement about union City....yes...we have beaten you while we were a Single A team and you are a 4 A team. We were always the smallest school just about each year of the teams we played on our schedule except for the Lake County game and this was in the 70's, 80's 90's and most of 2000 yrs and we won most of those games. You had your chance this year and just didn't get the luck and at the same time...ran agaist teams as good or much better than the Rebels. 2011 season is just dust now......

Edited by UCGRAD

Because of fans like you that CAN'T take trash talkin. We were on here long long before you were. Why were you not on here when your team was 0 - 10 ? That's what I thought. Most of us on here jab at one another having fun...you take things way to serious. We all cheer on our teams but at the same time, we all know when to say when. Your teams record isn't the best overall and we all have given credit when credit was due. Now get over it...enjoy the off season and get ready for a full slate of trash talkin next fall. I wasn't going to respond to this post but when i saw you did..I knew i could ruffle your feathers..... :roflol:

lifetaker seriously uc in 1a because the rich kids dont wanna go to uc with some hood rats and get off of uc grad since 1983 uc been the second most winning team in west tenn playing in 4 championships in 30 years uc has had 5 losing seasons and we played from 1a to 3a execpt for Milan nobody can talk trash to uc thats like someone from milan telling humbolt or huntington to stop talking trash and u wont talk trash to nobody from uc if u have since cuz last people did was wayne county in that scrimmage and they now know better so SHUT UP cuz oc some punches that gonna lose next year

lifetaker seriously uc in 1a because the rich kids dont wanna go to uc with some hood rats and get off of uc grad since 1983 uc been the second most winning team in west tenn playing in 4 championships in 30 years uc has had 5 losing seasons and we played from 1a to 3a execpt for Milan nobody can talk trash to uc thats like someone from milan telling humbolt or huntington to stop talking trash and u wont talk trash to nobody from uc if u have since cuz last people did was wayne county in that scrimmage and they now know better so SHUT UP cuz oc some punches that gonna lose next year

Thanks 'BigSwoJr' for the back up. I thought I was the only one that picked up on these folks. Like I said before....where were they when they were 0 - 10. They have no clue what a winning tradition program is and I totally wish them the best. Making the playoffs for anyone nowdays is not as big of a deal as it was 20 years ago ...that's for sure. "lifetaker" can't take trash talking...he shouldn't have gotten on here. Also, all of thise folks who were on the "Rebel Band Wagon" jumped ship and no where to be seen. I have been on coach t longer than it shows but on and off for several years. These folks who get on here and can't take a little het or chatter...i just over look them. 99% of the folks..we all know it is trash talkin and when the season ends...we are all still friends. These others...well...they speak for themselves and their post show it. Thanks and I really think next year, the Tornado Watch will start this spring and summer and the Tornado warning will start in mid to late August.

Edited by UCGRAD