bhs vs shs

lilQB

Guest region4fan

I predict the Blaze will take it to the dawgs. Too much Rico for them.It will be close, but everyone knows that Smyrna will choke when it counts. Blackman just gets the job done . I predict 28-BHS to 21-SHS.

Posted by region4fan:

I predict the Blaze will take it to the dawgs. Too much Rico for them.It will be close, but everyone knows that Smyrna will choke when it counts. Blackman just gets the job done . I predict 28-BHS to 21-SHS.

i think it will be a bigger lose then that!!! im thinkin maybe about 24-bhs to 10-shs!!

Posted by region4fan:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Smyrna has been kicking butt this year and so what if they haven't all been extremely good teams? We made up for that by not just beating those teams, but humiliating them with the scores and in other ways as well. I think that the SHS-BHS game will be close, but Smyrna has more heart and will come out on top. Even if the win is only by one point, we will still win.

Posted by jafer:
Posted by region4fan:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Smyrna has been kicking butt this year and so what if they haven't all been extremely good teams? We made up for that by not just beating those teams, but humiliating them with the scores and in other ways as well. I think that the SHS-BHS game will be close, but Smyrna has more heart and will come out on top. Even if the win is only by one point, we will still win.

ahahahahahahahahahahah. yea right. BHS 42-Shs 6

bhs is gonna take this game..they are hyped up and now it will help them into play offs..the smryna cant handle kenny ,rico, maupin, amburgy all in one.. it will be a good game but i think the blaze will pull this one off and leave the bulldogs crying in there dog house

Guest bulldawg5404
Posted by lilQB:

bhs is gonna take this game..they are hyped up and now it will help them into play offs..the smryna cant handle kenny ,rico, maupin, amburgy all in one.. it will be a good game but i think the blaze will pull this one off and leave the bulldogs crying in there dog house

you better watch out our freshman one tonight.. and they arent the best but yet they won so dont get to over hyped... till after the game..

Guest region4fan

It has no bearing whatsover who won that silly little freshman game. This is VARSITY!! It will not hype up the varsity to avenge a freshman win or loss. You guys at Smyrna need a life.Besides, it sounds like Blackman gave you a game. They had lost every game this season, one by as much a s 70 points. Your freshaman team must be pretty bad if they scored 22 on you.way to go BLAZE freshamen.

I predict that the BLAZE will win the varsity game tomorrow night.by at least 2 TD's!!GO BLAZE!!!