Who will top District 12A

liveNplay4him

With Summertown missing the region for the first time since the birth of Jesus. I think they have a chip and are out to prove themselves with a new coach who cant possibly destroy them like only Morris could. But will they take the district crown. And who are the 4 teams that will advance.

PREDICTIONS

1.) Summertown

2.) Loretto

3.) Wayne Co

4.) Collinwood

5/6.) Clifton/Perry Co. TOSS UP

2,3 and 4 could be in any order.

Loretto will have thier problems, but Wayne Co. will really struggle to score, and Collinwood has young girls and i believe is still missing its future star. If the Haddock girl struggles they have had a hard time putting points on the board. Wayne Co will expect to win and will work hard to do so. Sisk has them playing lots better already then anyone expected. If Risner is stopped they are weak, but stopping her isnt easy.. Clifton will suprisingly have a decent girls team soon but not yet. And Perry Co.. well.. the talent isnt there, and the hard work is long gone. look to miss the region for a few years.(in need of some changes there. Summertown seems like the best pic. Talent is there, they axpect to win, and they are comming of the biggest dissapointment in years. Eagles were embarrased and are out to prove themselves..

About perry county you are correct talent level is down. They are 5 foot nothing slow and can not shoot. They do work hard. As for changes Lomax should have left this year but he didn't want to run out on the girls. Lomax is a proven winner. This will probley be his last year no he's not geting fired he'll be in the director seat.

• 1 month later...

Summertown should win the district and the region. The district and region are extremely weak, maybe the weakest ever. Has there ever been a season where Perry Co. finishes with 3 or 4 wins and Wayne County possibly ending with a losing season? Not to offend any teams on Summertown's schedule, but most teams are either young or have not had a tradition of winning. You have to play your district schedule, but playing as many tougher teams outside of the district should be a goal. Lawrence County and Moore Co. have been the only tough nondistrict games. Losing your best player in starting point guard Sommer Smith will not help once the substate and state tournament rolls around. Look for a trip to at least the substate and maybe the state tournament (where teams like Lake Co., Jackson Co., and Clarkrange will be waiting) if they can avoid a trip to Moore Co., which is playing much better now than when Summertown beat them the at the begining of the year at Summertown. The only two teams that have a chance to sneak up on them are Loretto and Wayne Co. Good luck to all teams as tournament time nears.