People who vote on ALL STATE team

hogheaven

sorry fave players didn't get all state, but u haven't solved anything by shorting his teammates accomplishment... the awards are about the kids. i suspect you're an adult, so why would you post in public and rip one of your fave players' teammates that made allstate?

i agree that adamsville deserved at least two players on the all-state team. probably more.

Didn't rip the kid, just said the TRUTH. I ain't a politician. I ain't a liberal whiny butt feel good person. Credit should go to the right people. Awards should be fair. The kid you feel I RIPPED texted me the same thing as what was said on here because he is a LION with character and integrity. But, you have your right to whine or go hug him. :roflol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't rip the kid, just said the TRUTH. I ain't a politician. I ain't a liberal whiny butt feel good person. Credit should go to the right people. Awards should be fair. The kid you feel I RIPPED texted me the same thing as what was said on here because he is a LION with character and integrity. But, you have your right to whine or go hug him. :roflol:

i didn't say you "RIPPED" the other kid. i said u shorted his accomplishment by coming on here in the way u did and i still believe that.

u could have started out by just brining up the fact that so and so didn't make it and you thought he should have instead of pointing out the other kid's perceived shortcomings this year.

i didn't say you "RIPPED" the other kid. i said u shorted his accomplishment by coming on here in the way u did and i still believe that.

u could have started out by just brining up the fact that so and so didn't make it and you thought he should have instead of pointing out the other kid's perceived shortcomings this year.

OK. Good point. Shortcomings were from injury which was in first post. I do think he deserved it just for the fact that he was at 50 percent most of the year. Feel better? Point of topic was voters should at least call the coach if they aren't familar with an area.

I agree. I thought the 1A team was okay, but the 2A team was ridiculous. The fact that a 3-7 Community team had 3 all-state players, and an 11-2 Adamsville team that went to the semifinals had 0 is crazy. Community has only won 5 games in their entire history, and they get 3 all-state players?????? They literally had an all-state player per win - if all 3 really deserved to be all-state, then I would fire the coach! It really devalues and cheapens the whole list, which is unfair to the boys who really deserved to be there.

You need to get your facts stratight before you come on here and bash the three kids that were all state............

Quinn Frost Punter 42 yards average per punt ranks as one of the best in the state no matter what division.

Austin Lees 1100 Yards rushing and was one of the most dinamic players on Defense

Zach James 1000 yards receiving and 17 rec TD...one of the top receivers no matter what division and the closest in his division was half of his total.

Community was in every game this year but two. All of the 19 players played the entire game both ways. These three were the heart and soul of this team. The defense was not that great this year and they gave up alot of points which in turn gave them the loses. But Community had one of the best offences in the state this year and will be even better next year. Both James and Lees are already getting looks at D-1 programs and wouldnt be supprised if they go to one of the "big schools".

Before you come on here and go after high schoolers you may need to look at there stats and way they play.

I agree. I thought the 1A team was okay, but the 2A team was ridiculous. The fact that a 3-7 Community team had 3 all-state players, and an 11-2 Adamsville team that went to the semifinals had 0 is crazy. Community has only won 5 games in their entire history, and they get 3 all-state players?????? They literally had an all-state player per win - if all 3 really deserved to be all-state, then I would fire the coach! It really devalues and cheapens the whole list, which is unfair to the boys who really deserved to be there.

Only winning five games in their history does not matter when it come to "INDIVIDUAL" Awards.

I would like to see you try and win with only 19 players and a program that is fairly new. The coach has made great strides and happens to have Three really talented players that have outshined all the others in 9A. They are very diserving and Monday morning qb's better get used to community and awards because one is a soph and the other two are juniors. These kids would be recruited by every school if they played at Riverdale or other larger schools. It is just nice to finally see the state recognizing communities hard work.

[/quot

Old Pirate done been telling you fellers for years, these here voting fellers is skillet heads. Ain't never going to get no better, so you lives with it!

Recon it is laughable when fellers makes Allstate for positions where theys jest average players....Examples: a RB making it as a LB or DB or a LB making it as an OL when he's "NOT" even the best @ those positions on his own team

Edited by OLD PIRATE

You need to get your facts stratight before you come on here and bash the three kids that were all state............

Quinn Frost Punter 42 yards average per punt ranks as one of the best in the state no matter what division.

Austin Lees 1100 Yards rushing and was one of the most dinamic players on Defense

Zach James 1000 yards receiving and 17 rec TD...one of the top receivers no matter what division and the closest in his division was half of his total.

Community was in every game this year but two. All of the 19 players played the entire game both ways. These three were the heart and soul of this team. The defense was not that great this year and they gave up alot of points which in turn gave them the loses. But Community had one of the best offences in the state this year and will be even better next year. Both James and Lees are already getting looks at D-1 programs and wouldnt be supprised if they go to one of the "big schools".

Before you come on here and go after high schoolers you may need to look at there stats and way they play.

Whoah buddy! My facts are completely straight - you're the one that looks a little crooked.

I didn't necessarily bash the kids, just your school! Community is terrible - and yall got beat by at least 3 touchdowns on 5 separate occasions, so come on with the "we were in every game but two" crap. In no way does a 3-7 team deserve 3 all-state players. No way, no how. Especially when said team is 5-51 all-time.

I want what your smokin' bud. Make the playoffs, win a playoff game, play some halfway decent teams that aren't in your district, beat some halfway decent teams, or beat any team, and then come talk to me! :thumb:

You should just be happy that I know who and where Community is. Most people have never even heard of you!

Edited by 1RT

Whoah buddy! My facts are completely straight - you're the one that looks a little crooked.

I didn't necessarily bash the kids, just your school! Community is terrible - and yall got beat by at least 3 touchdowns on 5 separate occasions, so come on with the "we were in every game but two" crap. In no way does a 3-7 team deserve 3 all-state players. No way, no how. Especially when said team is 5-51 all-time.

I want what your smokin' bud. Make the playoffs, win a playoff game, play some halfway decent teams that aren't in your district, beat some halfway decent teams, or beat any team, and then come talk to me! :thumb:

You should just be happy that I know who and where Community is. Most people have never even heard of you!

Past records mean nothing, this is a single season award. I am sorry that your team did not have the number of all state players you feel they deserve, but the facts are the facts. Community had three of the best players in the state this year. Zach James was named to the tenneseean All-Midstate today......I am glad to know, that you know more about midstate football than two polls of sports writers. Maybe they should just let you fill out the team since you seem to know about every team in the state.

Did you even see a community game this year?? Our defense was not as good as the teams we played, but our offense would compete with anyone......Well maybe next year you will get what you want.....if you complain some more maybe the sports writers will hear you.

Edited by CHSviking

Old Pirate done been telling you fellers for years, these here voting fellers is skillet heads. Ain't never going to get no better, so you lives with it!

Recon it is laughable when fellers makes Allstate for positions where theys jest average players....Examples: a RB making it as a LB or DB or a LB making it as an OL when he's "NOT" even the best @ those positions on his own team

Are you talking about Mr. Football regarding an LB making it as a lineman? If so, they include linebackers in the lineman category. Therefore, if a linebacker gets that award, he gets it as an LB. If he happens to play both ways and is on the OL, then it is a bonus.

Are you talking about Mr. Football regarding an LB making it as a lineman? If so, they include linebackers in the lineman category. Therefore, if a linebacker gets that award, he gets it as an LB. If he happens to play both ways and is on the OL, then it is a bonus.

HELLOOOOO!!!! Kids make All State as a LB or a Defensive Back every year that had subpar years on that side of the ball but had Great years Running the football. HELLOOO!! You have guys every year make All State that dont deserve to make it at the position that made it. Sometimes someone makes it as a offensive lineman when they didnt even play offense but had huge years on defense.. The Voters make room and place people in positions especially for the offensive guys plain and simple. If you look at the defensive backs on this years list its pretty fair to say they had MUCH bigger years on offense versus defense. If you have 10 guys that deserve to make it as a running back but they can only pick 5 then alot of times you see the other 5 make it as a DB. Thats just the way it is and has always been. Offense sells tickets and gets the glamor but defense wins championships... It unfair at times but so is life. Get over it...Move on and get ready to HIT SOMEBODY the next year!!

HELLOOOOO!!!! Kids make All State as a LB or a Defensive Back every year that had subpar years on that side of the ball but had Great years Running the football. HELLOOO!! You have guys every year make All State that dont deserve to make it at the position that made it. Sometimes someone makes it as a offensive lineman when they didnt even play offense but had huge years on defense.. The Voters make room and place people in positions especially for the offensive guys plain and simple. If you look at the defensive backs on this years list its pretty fair to say they had MUCH bigger years on offense versus defense. If you have 10 guys that deserve to make it as a running back but they can only pick 5 then alot of times you see the other 5 make it as a DB. Thats just the way it is and has always been. Offense sells tickets and gets the glamor but defense wins championships... It unfair at times but so is life. Get over it...Move on and get ready to HIT SOMEBODY the next year!!

Helloooooooo.......Dad burnit feller, OP is glad a few skillet heads is paying attention. Good post........................and sad but true!