Moore county finishes strong before christmas

mchsassistman

The Raiderettes from Lynchburg finish strong in the sundrop christmas tourney held in Warren County. This tourney was loaded with great basketball teams from all over the midstate area. Congrats to Warren County for making this such a good tournament. The girls from Lynchburg win three out of four games falling by a bucket to Murfreesboro Oakland. They beat a very good Cumberland County team this morning as well. Enjoy Christmas girls before heading off to Florida for another after Christmas tourney.

The girls teams in Mcminnville were fairly good but not strong, Oakland was fair and defeated cannon by one cannon and moore were average teams but not near as strong as the teams in cookeville. The teams were pretty evenly matched and it was a good tourney.

thanks senator for dumping on a tournament that featured some really strong teams. not just good.. actually there should be several of these teams at the boro in march. maybe even some from the cookeville tourney as u were apparently at that tourney and must have just seen the scores from the Warren Co. tourney.

I think I have to say something about what is going on in Warren County and what is going on in their basketball programs. It was true that there was a group of very good teams there. To organize a Tournament like that with the Schools forgetting about who was best where ever is to say something about someone caring what is going on with the program. To have a coach taking a position in their boys program as he did, makes the team understand what a coach thinks is at stake in life. It brings to life meaning and a new vibration to a program. Sure it doing so, it makes some feel a little uncomfortable and maybe even some around the District feel the same way but someone has taken a position. Doing that makes some other schools feel the necessity to come in and make some noise. Its a whole new attitude at the school. Congrats.

thanks senator for dumping on a tournament that featured some really strong teams. not just good.. actually there should be several of these teams at the boro in march. maybe even some from the cookeville tourney as u were apparently at that tourney and must have just seen the scores from the Warren Co. tourney.

Not dumping at all a very good tourney,well organised,I was at the tourney two days and at Cookeville two days and just stated my assessment on what I saw. Moore co, Cannon co and Oakland were about even and fairly good teams while the others I saw were weak. Grundy, Maryville, JC, Cookeville, Loretta and Hickman co were much stronger as a whole. I don't see several teams from that tourney at the boro.

Edited by senator