Announcements

• Recent Posts

• If you click on the live stats portion it goes to game changer and you have to pay just to see the live stats, unlike basketball or football  where you can just see the stats live with no fee. 
    • To be fair to the head coach, he may have submitted his roster of players to the AD and the AD with the help of a counselor checks the academic status of each player then submits to the TSSAA.  Some coaches do not submit eligibility status on the TSSAA portal
    • Has does the AD still have a job at the school. Someone had to submit eligibility rosters to the TSSAA before the season starts.  That’s usually submitted by the AD along with head coach.  Someone submitted the ineligible student and was listed as eligible.  That will come out soon as it can be checked on the TSSAA portal who submitted the eligibility status of all players. 
    • Your lucky, my head hit my desk….. desk is fine.
    • This is my ranking, not computer generated. I factored in how poorly that region competed in postseason play…which is why Loretto and LC didn’t make the cut. Loretto is probably 11 though.