2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Our entire backfield returning will be a big plus. Coltin Blevins will be hard to replace, as well as Cody Branham. But Chubb and the twins....man that's gonna be tough. Agreed, we got by without them most of the season because of their injuries, but we only got by. We really needed them. It was obvious they weren't 100% in the championship game, and that might have made the difference. But if frogs had wings.....

I'd give anything if John Wells was a junior instead of a senior. He was really starting to come around. Given another year he would be All-State material. But we've got a good crop of young receivers coming up. Hawkins, Sellers, Shriver, Bennett, Petty and a few others. And I expect to see a lot more from Corbin Fitzgerald. I think I'll miss Hutchins the most. He and Payne Mosely were the lead head-hunters. Mosely will be back, but I'll miss Hutchins.

Only time will tell, so I'm not going to make any predictions. Like you said, OP, some of these boys will have to become men.

Perhaps this thread will not get shut down. Ain't sure why the other thread was shut down, recon some mod that needed to show theys a skillet head.

Leastways the Pirates have a good young crop of players but will have to grow whiskers get rid of the pacifiers and become a true team! :popcorneater:

Has not been shut down.......Just no one cares.......This one needs to stay open too...Because SP needs two threads,because they are that good :unsure::mellow:

Has not been shut down.......Just no one cares.......This one needs to stay open too...Because SP needs two threads,because they are that good :unsure::mellow:

Um lets see. 4 out of 5 years SP has been to the State Championship & they have won 2 of them. Name some other schools in 1A that have done that. Dont worry I will wait. :popcorneater:

Um lets see. 4 out of 5 years SP has been to the State Championship & they have won 2 of them. Name some other schools in 1A that have done that. Dont worry I will wait. :popcorneater:

Um looks like you have seen some of lancer old posts...I'm not the one saying SP is weak,slow and play with no heart and could not stay on the field with SP teams 'back in the day' that is the old farts on here............but you did say 1A and no one cares about 1A.....sorry :popcorneater:

Um looks like you have seen some of lancer old posts...I'm not the one saying SP is weak,slow and play with no heart and could not stay on the field with SP teams 'back in the day' that is the old farts on here............but you did say 1A and no one cares about 1A.....sorry :popcorneater:

Then why do you hang around if you don't care?

:flower:

Edited by rlh

LISTEN OUR BOYS CAN DO IT!! THEY JUST GOTTA GET THEIR BUTTS IN THE WEIGHT ROOM AND GET READY TO HIT SOMEBODY!!! 5 OUTTA 6 BABY!! 5 OUTTA 6!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!

If we get there then that means several Soph and Jr step up to the challenge and answer the bell in the trenches....We got the skill players baby!! Just gotta get our minds right!!! HELLLOO!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

Edited by TheEraser