2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Off the subject but our buddy powerp coached a group of elementary school youngsters to a one loss record in BB. They won the season ending tournament last night against Dade County 45 to 1. Just wanted to give him a plug..he earned it and I bet even old Roy would be proud of him.

Thatta Boy! PowerP!

Perhaps this thread will not get shut down. Ain't sure why the other thread was shut down, recon some mod that needed to show theys a skillet head.

Leastways the Pirates have a good young crop of players but will have to grow whiskers get rid of the pacifiers and become a true team! :popcorneater:

Owe eye gets it OldPierutt.Buy growin da whiskas ewe axuully meen da hare down their. Ewe r 2 suttle. :thumb:

I was reading in my newspaper today about Grider and that Wilson man coaching those girls ball team. Grider said in their that he may not be able to have spring training for our football boys. What kind of mess is this? Grider better wrap that softball mess up at the end of April so he can practice our boys. If we do not have spring training, I garuntee you we will not make it back to the championship game. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my newspaper today about Grider and that Wilson man coaching those girls ball team. Grider said in their that he may not be able to have spring training for our football boys. What kind of mess is this? Grider better wrap that softball mess up at the end of April so he can practice our boys. If we do not have spring training, I garuntee you we will not make it back to the championship game. You think im joking but im not.

South Pitt will be ready. I hope to see our team match up again in the future.

The only difference between WC and SP is WC wins it when they get there. :roflolk:

Tell that to J.B., McKenzie, Moore County, Lake County and TPS. However, at lest you are right. They got there. Where were you the past 5 years?

nutkick.gif

Edited by rlh