Region 4 dist. 7.

riverrunner

Ahh yes i have fond memories of that year. My oldest son played on that team along with Saylor Walden, Dustin Rich, Tyler Kerr and Casey Ferrell among others. The thing about that team that separated them apart from the ones now and from the last couple of years was they were a "team" in every sense of the word. They all got along great on and off the court and they flat got after it on defense. They played with intensity and urgency every game, and the win over Temple in the sub state was and still is my favorite high school game i've ever watched. They were a fun group to watch play thats for sure. Its too bad our kids have to grow up! lol

I enjoyed watching that team play as well and to me that was the last "good" team to come out of this region. I believe that team was capable of competing with anyone in the state and there really hasn't been a team from this area to be able to do that since. I enjoyed watching them more the year before when PC had Bailey and those battles PC and CC had in the district and region championships.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can tell more abount it when Clay and Pickett play i think they play on Jan. 6 at Clay co.might be wrong

yep now we know its pretty even and the home team should win most games in this region, not a strong team in the mix and several average teams and thats on a given night if they show up.

Edited by senator