Region 4 Seeds

cheezi

Not a bad looking line up Mr Wise One. Any chance yall can win the region tournament and get a top 5 finish at state? At the duals some guy told me that Hickson got 1st a couple of years ago and that may have been the first "small" school to win that region. Im not too sure but from what I saw they must have graduated all of those good wrestlers or everyone else was out sick. Either way, Good luck to your kids, Id like to see an upset somewhere. Most regions look pretty well set.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 126 pound weight class will be fun to watch. I've see all these kids wrestle from kids club up and they are all very talented young men. Good luck guys!

Agreed, this is probably the deepest weight class in the region with the #1 and #2 ranked wrestlers in the states with Boone and Deckelman. Hawthorne and Stacks are not far behind. If everything works out Stacks will meet Boone in one semi and Hawthorne will meet Deckelman in the other. All four wrestlers could medal at state but first things first!

Wildcat Man

Agreed, this is probably the deepest weight class in the region with the #1 and #2 ranked wrestlers in the states with Boone and Deckelman. Hawthorne and Stacks are not far behind. If everything works out Stacks will meet Boone in one semi and Hawthorne will meet Deckelman in the other. All four wrestlers could medal at state but first things first!

Wildcat Man

Well said,,,,126 whether you look at our region,,,D1,,,D2(Wicked tough) or D1 and D2 combined,,,,126 if the toughest and deepest weight this year,,,,the watch list is full of kids that could medal. Here at Team Cupcake,,,we love us some Jack Boone,,,so it will be bitter sweet no matter what happens this weekend. Jack is #1 for a good reason,,,and it has little to do with his dads looks, wit or nude modeling gig!

Best of luck to all the kids over the next two weeks that I have watched and enjoyed over the years (Boone certainly being one of them)

FYI: Keys to winning at the next level: 3 Hours each night of 'East Bound and Down' with a dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (hot if possible to release muscle growth enzymes) and Syntha 6 with ice cream,,,just saying......

BCB's buddy,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake

Well said,,,,126 whether you look at our region,,,D1,,,D2(Wicked tough) or D1 and D2 combined,,,,126 if the toughest and deepest weight this year,,,,the watch list is full of kids that could medal. Here at Team Cupcake,,,we love us some Jack Boone,,,so it will be bitter sweet no matter what happens this weekend. Jack is #1 for a good reason,,,and it has little to do with his dads looks, wit or nude modeling gig!

Best of luck to all the kids over the next two weeks that I have watched and enjoyed over the years (Boone certainly being one of them)

FYI: Keys to winning at the next level: 3 Hours each night of 'East Bound and Down' with a dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (hot if possible to release muscle growth enzymes) and Syntha 6 with ice cream,,,just saying......

BCB's buddy,,,sends... :flower:

Mr. CupCake your completely right about the 126 pound weight class being the toughest in the state. I can't wait to see the probable finals match between Jack Boone and Josh Deckelman. Two very talented wrestlers and I can say Deckelman has made a 110% improvement since the beginning of the year. This match will be a toss up and be very exciting to watch from start to finish.

Mr. CupCake your completely right about the 126 pound weight class being the toughest in the state. I can't wait to see the probable finals match between Jack Boone and Josh Deckelman. Two very talented wrestlers and I can say Deckelman has made a 110% improvement since the beginning of the year. This match will be a toss up and be very exciting to watch from start to finish.

I don't think it's a given that Deckelman will beat Hawthorne from Hixson in the semis. These guys have not wrestled each other and it will be an interesting clash of styles. Yes Deckelman will be favored but it would not surprise me to see Hawthorne get the upset win here. I do agree that Boone is a notch above everyone else in the weight class though.

Superfly22

here are the #1 seeds csemary, from my coachs' meeting notes

Chris Palacio (106) RB

DeAngelo James (113) Tyner

Jacob Stevens (120) SD

Jack Boone (126) Oder Dam

Campbell Lewis (132) SD

Gage Richmond (138) SD

Turbo Smith (145) SD

Blaike Henry (170) SD

Brett Ervin (182) SD

Tyler Montgomery (195) SD

Jay Rudwall (220) Olt

Alex Seeley (285)SD

I wanted THE C to fly under the radar so did not push for any #1 seeds for my guys.

Whatever, maybe the "c" can't run with the big boys.

The 126 pound weight class will be fun to watch. I've see all these kids wrestle from kids club up and they are all very talented young men. Good luck guys!

I have too old woman chaser. I still remember the 1st time I saw Isaiah , looks the same as today, just shorter. He was pinning all his opponents with the wicked "warrior"

I believe that Coach Kevin Emily even made up his t shirts to look like Isaiah .

What impresses me most is what a great young man he has become, I know that his parents are proud as are all the old Mighty Warriors.

Good luck to all, especially EFT.

Bcb iii :flower:

Cupcake, as far as my nude modeling career.... damnnn right that was one of my jobs, while studing abroad. I am a little embarrassed though, I just assumed all women artist wanted men to paint... On a side note, jail over there ain't as bad as the slammer here

Edited by bear cat brown