KWOA Spring Classic

gpikul01

The Kentucky Wrestling Officials Association will be hosting the 2nd Annual KWOA Spring Classic on Saturday March 10 at Central Hardin High School (Located in Elizabethtown, KY, 1 hour from Bowling Green, KY). This year we will be adding Cadet & Junior divisions to this event. We would love to have a great turnout for this event & look forward to it being a success. Out of state wrestlers are welcome. The flyer and registration form for the event is located at the KWOA website at www.kyofficials.com. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

gpikul01@gmail.com

Just a reminder about the 2nd Annual KWOA Spring Classic, which will be held next Saturday March 10 at Central Hardin High School. All ages groups are eligible to participate this year (Peewee-Junior). This will be the first of 3 Tournaments for the KY Belt Series. All wrestlers are eligible to attend and out of state wrestlers are also welcome. We are looking to have a great turnout. If you are interested in conducting a remote weigh-in, please let me know. The flyer and registration form can be found on the KWOA website at www.kyofficials.com. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul

Tournament Director

gpikul01@gmail.com

It is still not too late to pre-register for the KWOA Spring Classic This Saturday, March 10. Please send the registration form as soon as possible to pay the $15 pre-registration fee. If any clubs are interested in hosting a remote weigh-in site this week, please le me know & I will get you the documents that you'll need. Please contact me with any questions.

Garrett Pikul (gpikul01@gmail.com)

Tournament Director