Friendship Christian vs. CSAS

GeorgeBailey

What? Fans their to play?

Maybe you mean "fans there to see their team play." One would hope both teams would have plenty of fans. I'm sure Grace would love to have a bigger gym, but if the guys have earned the privilege of playing at home, it ought to be their home court. Fans will have to adjust and make do. Whoever makes it to state will have plenty of room for fans.

Do we need to start a Grace/Clarkrange thread?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone wanted to know about CSAS. Very young, very inexperienced to start the year. Lost entire 8 man rotation from previous year including two all state guards. Played a BRUTAL schedule this year like they always do. Starting to come together as the post season winds down. FCS is at least Twenty points better this year but enjoy it while you can. For the next MANY years the Patriots are going to be TOUGH!

Maybe you mean "fans there to see their team play." One would hope both teams would have plenty of fans. I'm sure Grace would love to have a bigger gym, but if the guys have earned the privilege of playing at home, it ought to be their home court. Fans will have to adjust and make do. Whoever makes it to state will have plenty of room for fans.

I was in a hurry when I typed that, but you got the message :thumb:

It isn't just about them adjusting to make do, but when friends, family, etc. get told they cannot come in to because of the gym's max compacity to keep within fire codes then it becomes a problem. I agree that the teams do earn the right to be able to play on their home court then they should, but I also believe if you want to be able to host then fork out the money to make the gym big enough to host.

Edited by swanson71

the only reason I asked about the gym is because 3-4 years ago Clarkrange traveled to Grace for a substate game and the game was heald at CSAS's gym. I did't know if it was going to be the same situation this year. I'm glad Grace gets to host their game in their own gym, they deserve it. But if it only holds 300 that could be a big problem. Clarkrange fans will travel well. They usually always do, and i'm very sure Grace will pack a crowd, as they should. It could easily get well over 300 peole there. and if some fans that drove 3 hours from Clarkrange is not able to get in it could end up a problem. Clarkrange girls went through the same situation 4 years ago when they hosted substate game and had too many people in the gym and a bunch of other mess and as far as I know they are still banned from hosting a substate game. But I dont care where the game is held I was just trying to find out so that I know where to get directions too. I'm not very familiar with Chattanooga so dont wanna be driving all over the place trying to find a school I'm not supposed to be at. But good luck to both teams tomorrow night. Hope for a good game.

So does anyone know much about grace? Im hearing they will have to "host" the game at a different gym. I know nothing about their team and just seeing if anyone will know how crange can matchup against them?

Don't know about Grace's gym but did see their team play. They got a big guy that does it all. Can't miss him, he wears glow in the dark shoes!!! He shoots a pretty 3, has good moves to goal, and needs double teamed when he posts up on the blocks. PG is not bad either. Drives down the middle alot. When Grace gets the lead, they like to back it out and take some time off the clock. Both region games were low scoring probaly for this reason.

FCS 66 CSAS 29

Nuff said on dis ole game...my gosh dis here was like a hog killing in Possumtown. Dem boys in green couldnt miss dat dar goal. Been watching dat espn channel hopeing to see dat monster dunk by our RECRUIT.....he dun slmmed dat ball and got dat dar HUGE crowd going.

Speaking of dem cheeleaders bringin it.....ah didnt have much to cheer bout after day found our gym in Possumtown usa

One last thing ole Possumtowner will say and dat is to dat devilfan way out in no mans land..I got sum pigs to slop and chickens to feed if uins need a job cause all these excuses you ar making sure getting us PRIVATE SCHOOL fans sumthing BORED. Next time we need a scrimmage we will call ur team..HAHA Good night Johnboy