Missing MrNoitall's post

ghs17dad

• 2 weeks later...

He Retired.

Now don't you be a goin and tell "Ms Birdie" that stuff....I tell her everyday I am a lookin for a good job, there are jobs out there but findin that good job is the hard part.

Been to the hut and watchin them ladies kick butt and take names, the por ladies from Tee Town just ain't got it. The "Football School" are on a roll and this could be their year but they still got to get by SD or them Indians.

Just a couple of things that I have noticed at the park this year, the good teams stay good and the bad stay bad.....now I see a lot of reasons for that por feeder programs, lack of good pitchin, por coachin and them adminstration folks really don't care about this sport enough last but not least some of the worse umps that I have ever seen.

Plus when you have them high gas prices it hard to get out has much, but you can take this to the bank that "Ole MrNoitall" will be a eaten some good food come this weekend at the "Football School" if you don't like softball but like to eat like I do come and get you a good steak sandwich this weekend!

Hope to see them Indians play the Football School....I have a feelin this is the year for them Ladies from the Football School to kick them some this weekend!

Loser Riverdale! yep you heard it first here plus I have had several folks at the park tell me that the young ladies from the Indians will be glad when the season is over...now if that is true that ain't a good sign if you no what I mean! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...