IF YOURE PLAYING KENWOOD....

FHSrebel27

Posted by bruinfever:

kenwood runs a crazy offense i believe is called the emory and henry, where the entire offensive line is lined up on the far side of the field with only the center and QB on the hashes, you make look for it even though they wont be much trouble for you anyways, i know FHSREBEL will be reading this, but just spread the word. Ill try to demonstrate....

XXXXXXXX X

WR QB

When they run this offense, the QB is #9 their running back, he usually throws a hot pass to the TE or goes one-on-one with a defensive end because the entire defense is with the whole offensive line

Haha, well you're starting to know me too well. I may have to go to Kenwood now just to see this. I saw Catholic run this style offense against BGA last year and it's interesting and quite entertaining. But do they execute it well?

You guys ran that E&H formation well and with great surprise! It was neat seeing your coaches doing anything to give you a chance! It hasn't been long ago we were 0-10 so we know what you are going thru....we started throwing a lot...actually every play sometimes. Hang in there and have hope! BTW...how's the guy that got hurt? Hope he is OK, I understand he was in lots of pain. Give him our regards and tell him he is in our prayers.

Dad1, thanks for asking about #37. Eric Davis had a screw placed in the small bone around the ankle yesterday and he suffered ligament damage as well. He is in good spirits though considering his injury. His brother #47, has kept us informed about his brother. Thanks for the concern and the class acts of kindness displayed to us last Friday by everyone at your school.