Roane County High Football

bigman07

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at a new coach that is trying to start a new tradition. Making a lot of changes that have been "traditional" and will surely make some of Alumni mad. Going to be interesting to see if he continues to be successful with his changes, although he hasn't won a game yet. Got a lot of peoples expectations built up. Time will tell!

hes making the century club spend that money,new nike uniforms,new helmets,kingston will have a new look this year,and there wont be any spread,straight wing t offense like they have ran the past 4 or 5 years,hes has set the tone and got em lifting weights and running like never before,they return most of there line,but skill positions may be suspect,talent is always gonna be at kingston,hopefully new kids that havent played will come out,and plus had a pretty stout group of 8th graders coming up from last year for the future,which i think will be bright.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lots of different things are happening,there spending money,going to all different camps,and working harder than ever from what i hear,kingston has always had atheletes,but there just young,they have a 7th grader that could start right now for the high school,so the future looks bright..

lots of different things are happening,there spending money,going to all different camps,and working harder than ever from what i hear,kingston has always had atheletes,but there just young,they have a 7th grader that could start right now for the high school,so the future looks bright..

A 7th grader that is mature enough to start on their Varsity team??? WOW!!! Very impressive!

The kid your talking about is Maurice Lane, he is a special talent that will be a really good high school player. He and my son are the same age and play on the middle school team together. I don't know if he could start for the high school but he is as talented as some of those younger players. My only concern is if a 7th \grader can start for the high school team then that means the high school must be down, Kingston should be okay this year it's next year that scares me because they lose all their good lineman and don't have many coming up, they have some solid players coming up but I dont think they have the athletes that CAK, Alcoa and AE has. Not enough speed, but I hope they do well and since im a former jacket I hope they win every game, me and my son will be there to watch. Go Jackets. Hey jacketfan what camps are the high school going to.