1a pick em

sportsinator

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really matter who wins this game. Neither has a chance to win the ship.

Commanderman, you are probably one of the most stuck up pieces of crap on Coacht. What in the world makes you think that Eagleville or WHH for that matter can't win the state? What makes Friendship so great? I have seen Eagleville and Friendship both play this year, and neither one is head over heels better than the other. They are both very good A baseball teams. All it takes is one hot streak at the right time and anyone can win this thing.

Commanderman, you are probably one of the most stuck up pieces of crap on Coacht. What in the world makes you think that Eagleville or WHH for that matter can't win the state? What makes Friendship so great? I have seen Eagleville and Friendship both play this year, and neither one is head over heels better than the other. They are both very good A baseball teams. All it takes is one hot streak at the right time and anyone can win this thing.

:popcorneater: :popcorneater: :shock: :shock:

Eagleville IS good enough to win it. Can't speak for WHH since I've not seen them.

Can they hit good?

Their field dimensions are, I believe, 360 right and left and 380 center. They've got about 6 guys in lineup right now hitting well; it depends on the situation how well the others hit. I believe this will be a one or two run game with both aces throwing well on the mound.

How is Eagleville's hitting?

You big dummy. Instigator...lol...Eagleville and Cascade will meet again Wednesday I believe for the 6th time they're both good teams.

Big advantage for you guys and cascade vs whoever you draw Friday. Smith and Carkuff with 4 days rest. Gotta like both of your chances come Friday with those others throwing their aces Tues.

Id like to correct my error sportsinator. WHH field dimensions are 325 to the corners and 363 to center. Great high school ballgame between WHH and Eagleville! Hertiage had bases loaded twice with no outs but couldn't score any runs and Eagleville only scored two which came at the top of the 7th. Both aces pitched an awesome game!!! Good luck to rest of teams in single A!!!