Goodpasture Lady Cougars

Cougardad22

State Bound Congrats Ladys. Still work to be done. Two young Ladies played their final game at home for Goodpasture today, Brittany Elmore and Madelyn Hill two wonderful Young women. It was a pleasure watching you play, and I look forward to watching yall in State next week. This Program will miss you. Thanks for carrying on the legacy. G.G.G!

Edited by Cougardad22

I will be the first to say this team plays with all heart, Congratulations to Goodpasture Lady Cougars and Coaches. What a special year this has been for this team. In the face of adversity they perservered and and became one unit with one heartbeat. You can't coach heart and it's very difficult to beat a team with heart. Let's get number 10

State Bound Congrats Ladys. Still work to be done. Two young Ladies played their final game at home for Goodpasture today, Brittany Elmore and Madelyn Hill two wonderful Young women. It was a pleasure watching you play, and I look forward to watching yall in State next week. This Program will miss you. Thanks for carrying on the legacy. G.G.G!