Riverside Panthers

TennSportsFan77

I would like to take the time to put some numbers into perspective.

The seniors that just graduated have the following seasons and accomplishments to be proud of.

2012 31-6

2011 37-2

2010 34-5

2009 33-6

Overall record of 135-19

4 District Championships

4 Region Championships

3 State Championships

1 State Runner-Up

15-2 in State Tournament play

This is quite an accomplishment and congrats to them!

How is Riverside looking for next year?

Riverside will lose 5 senior starters to graduation. They have a good group of young talent still on the team but pitching will be key next year as they only return 1 guy who consistently started last year and he was a freshman. The lineup will be fine IMO but the coaching staff will have to replace the leadership and experience that was lost to graduation. Riverside should be considered a threat to return to Murfreesboro and contend for their 4th consecutive state championship.

Riverside will lose 5 senior starters to graduation. They have a good group of young talent still on the team but pitching will be key next year as they only return 1 guy who consistently started last year and he was a freshman. The lineup will be fine IMO but the coaching staff will have to replace the leadership and experience that was lost to graduation. Riverside should be considered a threat to return to Murfreesboro and contend for their 4th consecutive state championship.

I had heard a lot about this team and with everything they've been through this year I was glad to see them win. Good luck to you guys :thumb: