C-C-C and the Cougars

Cougars win district 11-AAA easily this year beating Brentwood and Franklin for the first time ever and rolling over Hillsboro, Independence, and Ravenwood.

District finishes this way IMO

Centennial

Brentwood

Hillsboro

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

Sorry Rebels but you are no longer worried about! Have fun with your battle with Ravenwood for fifth place. :roflol:

Cougars win district 11-AAA easily this year beating Brentwood and Franklin for the first time ever and rolling over Hillsboro, Independence, and Ravenwood.

Centennial

Brentwood

Hillsboro

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

Sorry Rebels but you are no longer worried about! Have fun with your battle with Ravenwood for fifth place. :roflol:

Thanks Taco! :popcorneater:

Centennial

Brentwood

Hillsboro

Independence

Franklin

Ravenwood

I would disagree with that I do think they have a shot but to say that they will win with ease is a dis respect to all the other teams in the district. Franklin will be franklin along with brentwood. Indy defense is really good and if they can score points they would be my favorite to win the district. Hillsboro will be better than befor and this district in my opnion is just as tuff as the rutherford county one so who ever wins will not do easily they will have to earn every victory.