Harpeth Has Class !!!!

Jay48

I want to say great game to Harpeth. They gave us a run for our money and they made us earn the W. It was a great game Friday night and I believe if it would have been any other team then there would have been trouble. I want to let everyone know that Harpeth has be the best classy team we have played all season long. I hear when they win it's with class and I don't know that for sure. But I do know when they lose it's with class. It's hard for any team to lose a game but when you lose a serious game like the one we played Friday night and still hold up your heads and talk about how good of a game it was then everyone is a winner. So to Harpeth High School you are the most classies team that Fairview has played all season. Good luck with your final game. ;)

Guest IndianFan10

WELL I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND KINDNESS YOU SHOWED!! HARPETH DOES HAVE GREAT CLASS AND IS JUST HAVING A TOUGH TIME REBUILDING THIS YEAR. WE ARE DEALING WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARENT AS GOOD AS WE USED TO BE BUT WE WILL ALWAYS PLAY WITH HEART AND CLASS!! WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO BE GOOD SPORTS!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE FUTURE GAMES AS WELL!!:)