Ezell vs. Columbia Academy

MTscouter

Correct. They have. Choice to do what they want with the money such as keep it or return it to tuition. It's an option it doesn't reduce tuition it's your choice. Plus I believe you are allowed to only do so many hours a day and it's minimum wage. If someone really wants to play football at a school there not going to want to work and play. Theyll go to a d2 school and play for free

Here you go again - NOBODY ATTENDS A D2 SCHOOL FOR FREE. Are you incapable of reading the TSSAA rules, or are you just interested in slandering others in an attempt to bolster your own school's credibility? Your reckless behavior in this regard does not speak highly of the Christian message that CA strives to project. Please stop spreading misinformation about something you obviously know nothing about.

Here you go again - NOBODY ATTENDS A D2 SCHOOL FOR FREE. Are you incapable of reading the TSSAA rules, or are you just interested in slandering others in an attempt to bolster your own school's credibility? Your reckless behavior in this regard does not speak highly of the Christian message that CA strives to project. Please stop spreading misinformation about something you obviously know nothing about.

Really? No one has ever went through D2 for free. Ok I'll leave it at that and won't bother arguin and reckless behavior? I'm just stating my opinion or am I deprived of that. I didn't attend CA so I not speak for the school lets get that straightend out first and secondly I hate to tell you but yeah. Ha yeah D2 do give kids free money it's just under the table you never hear about. Let's not play ignorant

And if you think your absolutely correct that d2 doesn't give money. My nephew who attended Whithorne in columbia had a friend in 6 grade. And I mean he was BIG and fast and was a great athlete. I knew of his background situation because my nephew told KE things he was going through he left the next year to go play at BGA and from what I know what he was going through there's no way his single mother who worked at a restraunt here in town payed his tuition

And if you think your absolutely correct that d2 doesn't give money. My nephew who attended Whithorne in columbia had a friend in 6 grade. And I mean he was BIG and fast and was a great athlete. I knew of his background situation because my nephew told KE things he was going through he left the next year to go play at BGA and from what I know what he was going through there's no way his single mother who worked at a restraunt here in town payed his tuition

mt-scooter its great to see you back on this thread....wasnt u that told me it was impossible for someone to look at a 10-11yr old kid and be able to tell he was gonna be a good athlete...LOL..looks like BGA has it figured out..I know a bunch of kids as same story mentioned above that have attended CA...good to hear from u though