Maplewood Panthers 2012

boski

looking good Panthers .. ..big game next week at BA.

I don't see Maplewood even coming close to beating Brentwood Academy unless they,ve greatly improved upon their passing game. On that note, if the game is clearly out of reach in the second half perhaps it would be a good oppertunity for the Panthers to execute a number of passing plays in a real game situation against a quality defense. What do they have to lose? It's a non-districat game that they're not expected to win anyway.

I don't see Maplewood even coming close to beating Brentwood Academy unless they,ve greatly improved upon their passing game. On that note, if the game is clearly out of reach in the second half perhaps it would be a good oppertunity for the Panthers to execute a number of passing plays in a real game situation against a quality defense. What do they have to lose? It's a non-districat game that they're not expected to win anyway.

We will find out tonight if Maplewood has improved on anything ..and it may just shock you a lil bit with its offense this time around ..and i always expect them to win ..even when others dont ..

on that note... both teams play hard be safe and have fun!!

Yes work place rival ..with a co worker with current ties to BA ..lol yes buddy see you at the game ..good luck!!

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

Edited by boski

Well I won't be at the game this evening even though I am an alumnus of Maplewood. I live just north of Nashville. And I don't like driving through the city on a Friday evening with all that traffic. I'd rather drive all the way to Bowling Green to see a game (which I've never done, by the way). Anwyway, if I do go to a game tonight it will likely be the Cheatham County / Sycamore game. Nice rivalry they have going on up there.

Panthers + Discipline = WIN!!

Panthers - Discipline = LOSE!!

Simple as that guys ..after beating yourselves with dumb penalties and i do mean dumb!! you make it very easy for the other team to finish you off ... just like last night ...Panthers you are way better than the way you played.

And please find a kicker/punter ..ASAP!!! that was one of the other reasons as to why you lost ..it was terrible!!!

Get it together!!

Up next Whites Creek

Good game BA!!

Maplewood starts district play this week against long time rival Whites Creek ...I have not heard much noise from the cobras as of late .. other than they lost a close game to Stratford .. This should be a pretty good game as to not over look any team ..Im looking for my Panthers to take care of bussiness ...

Maplewood 32

Whites Creek 7

Boski!!! Whats happening!!!!! Whatcha think so far?

Whats going on Fleetwood!!!!! I like this squad a lot !!! other than that mental melt down vs BA ...i think these guys are going to be just fine ...only other thing that really has me worried is Special teams ..thats going to really hurt us...

Good game Maplewood ...impressed with the panthers passing game ...Qb and Wr's are smashing... running game needs a little improvement. ..still effective enough to be respected... defense solid game!! ..tough game next week ...undefeated Riverdale @ Riverdale.. one that im going to miss ..TSU vs Jackson St awaits in Memphis .. sporting my new snake skin boots ..that I picked up last night ...sweet!!