Mckenzie Against Them Chargerhosers!

Butchie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who your #1 game is but Htown best bring their lunch to beat Trenton. They are for real and they are pi$$ed!

#1 game of the week Stangs and Tide game

#2 game of the week Rebs and the View

#3 game of the week Milan and the Humbolt

Small ball game of the week "The Dawgs" and the fiddlestick hosers....... journey starts here for tatertown

Hey, I like that thinking KermitDeeFrog!!!!! I could live with that a lot better than week 0! There is one other reason for week 0 or 11 or whatever as well as Thursday nigfht games. That is available referee crew availability. TSSAA has been short on the number of crews to work games in recent years (and it's showed!) Bet I can get an AMEN on that one!!!! I'll add that I don't like the Rebs taking a week off befote a big game! No rust needed then!! All that would require is backing up the playoffs one week. thumb[1].gif

#1 game of the week Stangs and Tide game

#2 game of the week Rebs and the View

#3 game of the week Milan and the Humbolt

Small ball game of the week "The Dawgs" and the fiddlestick hosers....... journey starts here for tatertown

AMEN duckman I definetly agree with you, the refs have been sloppy at a handful of West Tennessee games the last few years, last years Mckenzie Dresden game was sloppy I believe or maybe the year before not sure (brains a little rusty.) & the Huntingdon vs. Riverside game last week was worse officiated than a NFL replacement referee lol. Just watch the video of the game if you don't believe me.

Irishman I agree with you on that in the exact order. & would like to add 2 more big games to it as well.

#4 game of the week Dyer County at Liberty

#5 game of the week West Carroll at South Fulton ( I wanna see what South Fultons got)

also I am highly interested in the Lexington Tigers & Riverside Panthers game as well Riverside has a gauntlet to run just like last year and last year were a lot better than their 4-6 record showed. They had the toughest schedule in West Tennessee in my opinion. I also wanna just see how they compare to Lexington this year.

Oh and BigSwo & duckman one more thing, neither Huntingdon or Peabody will be bringing their lunches because they will be too busy biting their nails, cause it is going to be a nail biter lol.

We have a lot of young players this year. What I have heard from folks in McKenzie, next year will be a better year. I say McKenzie goes 4-6 this year. I hope I am wrong, but seems all the schools we play this year are loaded with upper classman. We will be back on top soon, just need to hang with them this year. I hope Huntingdon doesn't win the district, can't stand the team across the creek.

AMEN duckman I definetly agree with you, the refs have been sloppy at a handful of West Tennessee games the last few years, last years Mckenzie Dresden game was sloppy I believe or maybe the year before not sure (brains a little rusty.) & the Huntingdon vs. Riverside game last week was worse officiated than a NFL replacement referee lol. Just watch the video of the game if you don't believe me.

Irishman I agree with you on that in the exact order. & would like to add 2 more big games to it as well.

#4 game of the week Dyer County at Liberty

#5 game of the week West Carroll at South Fulton ( I wanna see what South Fultons got)

also I am highly interested in the Lexington Tigers & Riverside Panthers game as well Riverside has a gauntlet to run just like last year and last year were a lot better than their 4-6 record showed. They had the toughest schedule in West Tennessee in my opinion. I also wanna just see how they compare to Lexington this year.

Oh and BigSwo & duckman one more thing, neither Huntingdon or Peabody will be bringing their lunches because they will be too busy biting their nails, cause it is going to be a nail biter lol.

Well K

McKenzie make sure your kicker is practicing his kicks as Westview's games are played at UT Martin & the field goal post is a lot shorter, not wide at all cause its a college campus. Don't think its fair and always gives Westview a advantage but that is just my opinion, at the same time both teams still gotta kick it.

Maybe We Will Be Real Busy Scoring And Get Plenty Of Practice There!...Dang Fieldgoal Shrinking Hosers! Edited by Butchie

All the Soybeaners must mean business, they ain't talkin crap at all. And i know for sure there's some smack talkin, crystal burger eating, non posting, on the road driving, ex-smokin, rib cookin, onion breath, POSERS........rambling through here. Don't be trying to hide, we gonna have to smoke you out.