Trousdale @ Jackson Co.

blueball

it is hard for me to fathom Hartsville not winning this game by 21 plus.

Having said that, Hartsville isn't where they have been in previous years, but they have some young speed and talent in the backfield. Line will be the problem against people like Gordonsville and Friendship.

Don't worry...we got this. hungry.gif

I think both teams are overrated. Sunbright just got killed by a team I've never heard of before. JC's W over them isn't impressive. TC is weak this year by TC standards but I'll still take them by 14 in this one

The team they played from Kentucky was in the top 30 of there state. I don't know much about KY football but still that's impressive.

• Upvote 1

I think both teams are overrated. Sunbright just got killed by a team I've never heard of before. JC's W over them isn't impressive. TC is weak this year by TC standards but I'll still take them by 14 in this one

How can you say JC is overrated?!, Since when does JC get any respect from anyone..

And if i do remember correctly, last years playoff game held FCA 7-0 at half, after that experience kicked in and it showed.

Also note, JC has 9 out of 11 kids back on the defensive side this year.

or do you not recall that?sleep.png

It's also funny that JC's D-line and O-line are stronger and bigger than TC's line is this year, with good experience. Trousdale has also given up 2 return TD's in two games, one punt return and one kickoff return, JC has two return TD's in 2 games, one punt and one kickoff. JC has weapons in #14 and #6 with speed and elusiveness. This will be a tighter game that people think, I'll take JC and their experience over TC. JC by 6 popcorneater.gif

It's also funny that JC's D-line and O-line are stronger and bigger than TC's line is this year, with good experience. Trousdale has also given up 2 return TD's in two games, one punt return and one kickoff return, JC has two return TD's in 2 games, one punt and one kickoff. JC has weapons in #14 and #6 with speed and elusiveness. This will be a tighter game that people think, I'll take JC and their experience over TC. JC by 6 popcorneater.gif

Puff puff pass. roflolk.gif

To quote Ric Flair, the "Dirtiest Player in the Game", "To be the man you've gotta beat the man. Wooooooooooooooooooh!!!!"

I'm taking TC in this one.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

How can you say JC is overrated?!, Since when does JC get any respect from anyone..

And if i do remember correctly, last years playoff game held FCA 7-0 at half, after that experience kicked in and it showed.

Also note, JC has 9 out of 11 kids back on the defensive side this year.

or do you not recall that?sleep.png

And what was the final score of that game? Oh and I be willing to bet that we were preparing for TC Monday through Wednesday and did a walk through on Thursday of what y'all run. Went in at halftime, made a few changes and the rest is written in the books. And y'all may compete/beat TC, but y'all won't have a chance against us or gville. I just don't think y'all have built that type of program yet. Y'all have improved and I respect that. I hope you all continue to get better and I hope TC keeps declining lol or maybe theyll just move up in classification an get killed by Alcoa and CAK every year. Good luck to JC on Friday, I hope you beat the breaks off of TC, I just don't see it happening

JC's line may be bigger (fatter) but I doubt they are stronger. And I highly doubt they are taught anywhere close to as good at TC's line. Oh and I also think a winning tradition type of experience is much more valuable than getting beat in the first round type of experience. Other than that though, GO JC!!

JC's line may be bigger (fatter) but I doubt they are stronger. And I highly doubt they are taught anywhere close to as good at TC's line. Oh and I also think a winning tradition type of experience is much more valuable than getting beat in the first round type of experience. Other than that though, GO JC!!

Our coaching is not as good as it once was...we don't practice past 7:30 or so. And they are not allowed to practice during school hours. There line may beat our line (highly doubt it) but our skill positions will win this game for us.