Walker Valley at Cleveland

hard work helps but lack of abundant talent hurts more. Mustangs might win one more but the really soft part of the schedule is gone. Mustangs go 3-7. The bad part of playing a really soft beginning schedule is that expectations get too high.

Nice of someone to shed a little logic onto the hype. thumb[1].gif

Not sure they'll go 3-7, but they've got their work cut out for them from here on.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WV hasn't proven anything to this point other than they won games over teams that are waaaayyyyy down this year. Maybe they prove me wrong. The only team i have them even remotely competing with is Rhea

I figure those are the most winnable games left on their schedule, 5-5 would be great. Maybe they will surprise a team and finish 6-4, and im fine with that as long as that surprise isn't tomorrow night.

I figure those are the most winnable games left on their schedule, 5-5 would be great. Maybe they will surprise a team and finish 6-4, and im fine with that as long as that surprise isn't tomorrow night.

Don't forget a few years ago they suprised Cleveland on a rainy night. Don't think it will happen but those blue boys better be ready

Don't forget a few years ago they suprised Cleveland on a rainy night. Don't think it will happen but those blue boys better be ready

man do i remember mellow.png ....took us from region champions to a first round date with Maryville, while injuring our starting quarterback. We were playing so well up into that point, had just came off a 41-7 win over eventual region champ Rhea Co. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Let's not forget its a rivalry game...I believe the Mustangs will be very competitive...they are starting to believe in Coach Ryan and in the program...Cleveland is doing the same with Crawford and his staff...Being a Cleveland alumni...I believe my Raiders will get by the Stangs...It'll be close the 1st half but I believe that Cleveland will pull away 2nd half...

GO BIG BLUE!!!! TURN THOSE HORSES INTO GLUE!!!