Centennial at Indy 11 AAA

nashrancher

why dont we have this in Tennessee for high school football ? In Illinois they have this high school cube where you can watch your team play live. . . . . .

anyways - catch my old stomping grounds of PHS in NW Chicago - #11 ranked in Illinois and a very potent offense ave 42 pts a game-

anyways watch and enjoy it and we need it HERE!!!!

http://www.highschoolcube.com/event/high-school-football-hersey-at-palatine-301050

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough night for the Coogs.

Super classy Indy team. Fans were warm and the student section shines as a beacon of hope for the future of this great land. Declaration Way must be proud.

Sayittomyface

( crickets chirping Where are the CHS faithful at ??? )

you mean to tell me that like others have said that Indy didnt play dirty like they are known too?

Great game by Indy and just what I suspected Centennial has played a weak schedule up until this point. Wins against any metro team are not impressive.

We got the ground game going tonight and they couldn't stop it. Looks like we will finish 2nd in the district barring a catastrophic collapse.

Edited by IndyEagle09

Great game by Indu and just what I suspected Centennial has played a weak schedule up until this point. Wins against any metro team are not impressive.

We got the ground game going tonight and they couldn't stop it. Looks like we will finish 2nd in the district barring a catastrophic collapse.

My point CHS has not faced a quality opponent , and as stated Indy would be there first true test.

I believed Indy would give then a good , tight game but a blow out like that - WOW.......

Rector has CHS going up , but tooooooooooo many drinking that Kool Aide called we are the next coming of Maryville!

Many stated Indy not big up front, easy to push around, lack depth upfront etc

how did the rack up 325 yds on the ground ?

Rector claimed to be next coming of Maryville?

And why I am the only one who appreciates the class and chivalry at Independence?

1. My sources say no

2. Reply hazy, try again. And to keep posting about your own classyness is classless.

Magic8ball has not seen Chs posters making boasts or brags, before or after being demolished by indy.

Is Indy the better team? It is certain.

Where did I say I hate Indy or say that I was on the sidelines? You just make it up as you go along, don't you? And whatever your fetish with your love interest Eubanks is, it's time for you to move on from it. Heck, he was the coach when Indy ALMOST won a championship. Be proud of that. But i have a feeling your kid was on the sidelines or in the stands when that happened and that is whole infatuation with him. You got the coach you deserve, and your team is a joke for it. And they play dirty.

And yes, right now Brentwood is an average team. They have a long way to go to be great, but they have the makings to get there, with a lot of work. 51-10 baby. Your team got beat 51-10 by an average team.

Actually go see a game instead of your long distance threats, assumptions, and predictions. You can speak more intelligently if you do. Indy is a bad team and they play dirty in a weak attempt to make up for how bad they really are...and the other players don't like their top player. And their coach is a joke. 51-10

Yeah Indy is a joke and a bad team as you mentioned above,31-3

Gonna tell us how Indy played dirty last night as well?

As for CHS , Rector has your team pointed in a very good direction/ it's just that some of you got carried away and thought you were going to run the table