Claiborne @ West Greene

budkilmer

I hear coach case could be looking for another coaching job ? Any truth to this ? I heard he tried to go to Jeff co and Cherokee last year or the year before cant remember the exact year but they already had there Coaching spots filled . But now looks like morristown East might be looking to replace there coach that hasn't won a game all year and case is familiar with East and West ? Not tryn to start anything just asking people opinion on hear say ?

Yes Case will go where the money is! I just hope they pad his pocket to get him to stay! He has a good track record of rebuilding a terrible WG team. That should look good on a resume! Hope he stays regardless! Aren't you a GVille fan? Nice to see you on a Wg thread starting rumors! On a positive note, it seems that WG has become Gvilles best/worst rivalry! They're seems to be alot of crap throwing from bot fans (me included). At least I'm honest and GDevilArmy I think you have thrown jabs as well! Lets just all get along and good luck to all teams!

Edited by WGHS1987

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear coach case could be looking for another coaching job ? Any truth to this ? I heard he tried to go to Jeff co and Cherokee last year or the year before cant remember the exact year but they already had there Coaching spots filled . But now looks like morristown East might be looking to replace there coach that hasn't won a game all year and case is familiar with East and West ? Not tryn to start anything just asking people opinion on hear say ?

He has applied and interviewed for jobs for 3 years now. When actually offered an appealing job, he will more than likely take it. Can't blame him, Greene county's coaching supplements and teaching pay is nowhere near some surrounding systems and he has a family.

Look i said wasn't starting anything just asking . Morristown East was where I played . So with that being said that's why I asked. the rumor is that East is talk about a new coach . i Wasn't starting anything just asked .

So "rumor" is Morr. East is looking for a coach, before the season ends. You, with no ties to Morr. East's athletic dept, is throwing Case's name in the hat. It is nice of you to not try starting anything, thanks.

Never Cherokee, but Cocke Co. 3 years ago.

I meant 'local' as of right now, I shoulda explained that better. By the way, who do I shoot a text to when I get to GHS Friday night, to make sure I hook up with the coacht crowd before the game starts?

Ok, understood. He also was assistant on West staff for a number of years.

I meant 'local' as of right now, I shoulda explained that better. By the way, who do I shoot a text to when I get to GHS Friday night, to make sure I hook up with the coacht crowd before the game starts?

go to the upper corner where tray grills before the game. Great food anybody can eat . Donations are taken . I will be there and BVDevil will be around as always and some other friends from the T . We are not bad people. We would enjoy meeting coachT fans . We had a great time at Alcoa with there T fans . Even know they kick our butts ! Have a safe trip to G-ville .

Case is the best coach and Greene County, and seems to be the only coach in the county that Caine Ballard has hard feelings against. He's obviously doing something right. After all, he is the only head coach in West Greene history with a winning record for his current career.

Does he have a career winning record? I rememebr he went 1-9 his first year at WG and that's a lot of games to make up for. I think year two he went 5-6 then 7-4 last three years respectively and is 2-5 so far this year. Add it up and that is 29-32.