Franklin

BubberM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is going on over there?

New coach,new system,very low on talent this year(fact that been coming) very young team with sophomore qb, about what should be expected considering everything . Given a few years Donny will have a good program, nowhere near the talent of recent years.

Does Coach Webb approve of his coaches coming on Coach T and continuously poor mouthing the talent level? That seems to be very detrimental and not what coaches should be doing. And if talent is the excuse, are you saying that Ravenwood has more talent than Franklin?

So really, you did not have a question as to "What is wrong at Franklin", you just wanted to get on here and see if you could start something. Let me guess BubberM, what else could it be? Since you were a loyal "Franklin" poster last year and for some reason you now post often asking questions about Independence and a school in metro then we all know what your purpose is on here. Have fun doing it.

So really, you did not have a question as to "What is wrong at Franklin", you just wanted to get on here and see if you could start something. Let me guess BubberM, what else could it be? Since you were a loyal "Franklin" poster last year and for some reason you now post often asking questions about Independence and a school in metro then we all know what your purpose is on here. Have fun doing it.

So is that what's going on at Franklin? You're not as smart as you think you are.

So is that what's going on at Franklin? You're not as smart as you think you are.

So then Bubber, what is it then? Your first question was "What the heck is going on over there?" Explain so that we can all answer. That question is very open and could go many ways. Tell us your intentions. I am pretty sure that I was right on with your intentions, so as I said earlier, Have fun doing it.

Not a Williamson County resident....but know enough to know that BubberM is an idiot and a goon! Everyone who knows anything about Tennessee high school football knows that Franklin is a program building a solid foundation and will compete for district titles and deep playoff runs for seasons to come! Donnie Webb is a great leader, head coach, mentor, and has many good assistants capable of building for the long haul!...particularly the assistant in charge of mentoring this talented young QB!......

Does Coach Webb approve of his coaches coming on Coach T and continuously poor mouthing the talent level? That seems to be very detrimental and not what coaches should be doing. And if talent is the excuse, are you saying that Ravenwood has more talent than Franklin?

You asked a question and i gave my view on the question, ( and i am not a coach just a fan ) won't make the mistake of answering a question from you again. Thought is was a fair question, but you just wanted to start something I have better things to do.