Well, what a year, big week for Portland as they take on SC

SOUTHERNFRIED

Going to be an important week for Portland this weeks, first time the last week of the season has meant anything in a long, long, long, time. Praying for a safe game as always, and good luck to both....been a great year for my Freshman son too, least in my eyes, lol. Just love how hard he has worked. whoop whoop!

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players/Athletes=SC Coaching=PHS. This one is a toss up!

Agreed. If I were an odds maker, this one would be a pick em'. Happy for Portland to have such a big game this late in the season. Playing at the AAA level has been tough, but it makes your players so much better individually than they would be playing in a lower classification.

Edited by tandem

I will say it could go one of two ways. If the score is close I would say Portland. If it's not then SC gets the victory. Team speed is SC but power is with Portland. Portland came to get into the playoffs against us. SC got us without our QB. They figured out we had no outside threat and loaded 9 in the box on us. Portland created 3 turnovers at opportune times. The biggest was the last. Close is probably 14-10. Big is probably 28-7. Just depends on who wants into the playoffs more. Portland has a victory over a 1A team which could hurt them in overall strength of opponents if they lose.

I will say it could go one of two ways. If the score is close I would say Portland. If it's not then SC gets the victory. Team speed is SC but power is with Portland. Portland came to get into the playoffs against us. SC got us without our QB. They figured out we had no outside threat and loaded 9 in the box on us. Portland created 3 turnovers at opportune times. The biggest was the last. Close is probably 14-10. Big is probably 28-7. Just depends on who wants into the playoffs more. Portland has a victory over a 1A team which could hurt them in overall strength of opponents if they lose.

We need Portland to win . Unfortunately, I believe Portland is already in so Station Camp may have all the motivation. They have to win to make it in. I hope Portland grinds it down.