who will win the BRAC

BRACball

With a lot of potential this year and a fairly steady playing field, this year has shaped up to be a good one. In your predictions I would like to know the following:

What are the finishing places of each team

Who is the player of the year

Who is the dark horse

Hope for some good results

Edited by BRACball

With a lot of potential this year and a fairly steady playing field, this year has shaped up to be a good one. In your predictions I would like to know the following:

What are the finishing places of each team

Who is the player of the year

Who is the black horse

Hope for some good results

The black horse I believe was called Beauty...or was it Velvet?

Edited by barb

I like grainger county to win. they lost some key players but they have some good talent coming to fill them in. I think the player of the year could be the Tweed kid from south greene

I hear Grainger county does have some good talent, especially in returning point guard Darvel walker. he is a junior and has started the last 3 years. If tweed us returning he should cause some noise this year. Most teams lost some key players, but it still seems to be a balanced conference

Can't remember the name of the point guard from gap, but I hear he is talented. Greenville returns most of their lineup. Hayes culbreath and Trevor wright will be some people to watch out for. I caught a couple of Grainger jv games last year, they have some talent within a couple of potential guys. How will south Greene look losing the bulk of their role players?