Sequoyah @ DeKalb 1st Rd

Stealer007

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumdum Phillips did not throw today probably will not throw all week but can and will play if he needs to. Other than that the team is pretty well healthy Will feels 100% and Puckett is fine just sore

Heard Phillips got good news from the doctor. You say he will "play if he needs to". Are the coaches considering starting the game with him on the sideline? I don't know enough about Sequoyah but it is hard to maintain confidence with our offensive leader watching in the playoffs. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Also, any update on team morale after giving the news of Coach Bernie's resignation a day to sink in? Hopefully, they will play well in honoring him. It must have been hard for him to step down considering his love of the game and these young men.

Heard Phillips got good news from the doctor. You say he will "play if he needs to". Are the coaches considering starting the game with him on the sideline? I don't know enough about Sequoyah but it is hard to maintain confidence with our offensive leader watching in the playoffs. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Also, any update on team morale after giving the news of Coach Bernie's resignation a day to sink in? Hopefully, they will play well in honoring him. It must have been hard for him to step down considering his love of the game and these young men.

Phillips news was okay from doctor but not good by any means. He can play but doesn't need to in risk of injuring it alot worse. I saw him last night and he said he threw at practice but was only throwing 5 yard passes. The team is down about Bernie but expect them to come out with a fire that seqouyah won't be able to put out.

Phillips news was okay from doctor but not good by any means. He can play but doesn't need to in risk of injuring it alot worse. I saw him last night and he said he threw at practice but was only throwing 5 yard passes. The team is down about Bernie but expect them to come out with a fire that seqouyah won't be able to put out.

I hope you're right Jc. The team needs to get their confidence back after what happened last Friday!