Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I, for one, am looking forward to playing Eagleville, regardless of the result; after dreading the rematch with South Pitt for an entire year! I had a year of stress fall off of me last night. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

hope you guys don't have a let down after our game. Your guys need to focus Friday, cause I want y'all to meet Greenback and shut their bully fans up.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are focused we are not uverlooking nobody one game at a time look for us to be firing on all eight friday night

you know, a let down like the Tide had after LSU. Good luck to a GV team and great fans that I respect. Who knows I may be as big a fan as Ambassador next year. Lol Edited by pegleg

I really believe it's going to be the opposite. I think its such a huge relief to finally get the monkey off our backs, and knock down the wall that has stood in our way (losing to south pitt and getting knocked out of the playoffs each of the last four years); that the team will come out loose and be ready to take care of business. I for one, an anxious to see how they play after putting their ghosts to rest. Its been along time since we've been on the other side of things.

Tpay, how's the boy?

Guest Termite

Point taken ladybug and i couldnt agree with you more !! And congrats on beating the tigers this year...it was your one shining moment as usual :thumb: Cya at the jungle this friday

One shining moment?? Heck no........ It's no big deal .......yet. The shine don't start until G-ville is 13 AND 1. I like the way that sounds a whole lot better than whatever "and 2". :thumb:

Probably not Friday nite.....8 dollars to see .....good gosh,,,,,,,Eagleville??? Maybe LA/Fulton.