D-B Basketball 2012-2013 how's it look ?

DBNation

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-B Basketball 2012-2013 how's it look ????

Good question, I am curious too. No Malik Foreman and I don't think Debo is playing. Morgan returns a bunch of players and added Bryce Alshie Soph.(Tylers little brother). I think we will be pretty good, no way to challenge the Hill Toppers though. Get on the court in about 8 or 9 days and see.

I agree with that but between both teams I think D-B's will more evident I hope.Not saying we will win just hoping to compete for the possibility of an upset.

No doubt you guys should be able to compete. You've got the athletes. I was just surprised when my buddy told me about the scrimmage, especially considering SH is "down" this year. By the way, why aren't Foreman and Swafford playing this year?

Edited by AlumnI01

No doubt you guys should be able to compete. You've got the athletes. I was just surprised when my buddy told me about the scrimmage, especially considering SH is "down" this year. By the way, why aren't Foreman and Swafford playing this year?

Both are going to be focusing on their College Football careers.

Hey ya'll.....from the Summertown area, I am wondering what the scoop is on Coach David Hunt. In the one game I have seen him, I havent been impressed. Has 2 kids 6'7" and not once did I see them on the court at the same time. Didnt see a lot of half court action or slowing the game down against a team we had no business trying to run with. Is this what we should expect?

Indians play tonight at the Dome vs Mo-East. I think they student section will be out in good numbers and I hope the DB fans are as well. I am ready for some Basketball.

See you there DB Nation

Roll Tribe Roll

Looks like we're going to be pretty good I like the way Alantez Johnson plays.

Roll Tribe