Watertown VS FCS

PrimeTimePlayer22

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sure hope that after 3 years of being gone that when the Commanders and Purple Tigers play it is just that and not FC v. Bradshaw. In my personal opinion Watertown deserves more respect than that.

i agree that it should be a team vs a team and not team vs a coach. with it being 3 years since bradshaw coached high school ball for FC, all of the boys who played in high school for this coach are gone. the seniors of this year are the last chance (would have been freshmen in bradshaws last year) and no senior on the team played their freshman year at FC. the only players that could be on the team would have to be from middle school years. there are still not many of these though.

With that being said, both teams and coaching staffs are full of great men and i hope to see a close game this year. I feel Watertown will win this but I would love to see FC win. Good luck to both teams and coaches this year!

After seeing FC get completely beat to pieces last night and seeing W'town's undefeated schedule.....it's going to be ugly. Oh well, I guess 5 rings in 14 months is where the ride ends. GREAT story though, one of the FC starters had cancer last year and beat it. He played great last night and I kept thinking "this kid isn't even suppose to be alive right now". Go big green anyway!

After seeing FC get completely beat to pieces last night and seeing W'town's undefeated schedule.....it's going to be ugly. Oh well, I guess 5 rings in 14 months is where the ride ends. GREAT story though, one of the FC starters had cancer last year and beat it. He played great last night and I kept thinking "this kid isn't even suppose to be alive right now". Go big green anyway!

Don't give up on this team too early. Coach Cleve does a great job and remember they have not even been practicing a week yet. The team will be fine and Coach will get the most out of them.

Don't give up on this team too early. Coach Cleve does a great job and remember they have not even been practicing a week yet. The team will be fine and Coach will get the most out of them.

From what I saw. Cleve can coach this team till the cows come home. Watertown will beat them by 15-20 points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...