Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

talking smack is part of it, but that pay for play talk crosses the line

somebody bring me one of the black FC baseball caps to Cookeville, I'm gonna sit with these jokers from Adamsville

So true. They talk about these kids like they are adults. They don't know them. They don't know their families. They don't know the situations that arise that cause a kid to show up at a school like FCS. They don't know why a family would move here from TX and sacrifice a lot to get their kids into a private school and then not get needed financial aide because their kid plays sports. It's still worth the sacrifice! They can all shut the heck up. It gets old . . . . until Friday nights.

Edited by stratohacker

You private posters are rediculous. For you to all pay this money for your all star team and then brag about dominating all the public's just shows what level you are on. Then you whine when someone says anything against you or about what really goes on. I really hope Adamsville pours it on your all stars. You deserve it.

something tells me you were hoping that Dresden would do the same last year

You private posters are rediculous. For you to all pay this money for your all star team and then brag about dominating all the public's just shows what level you are on. Then you whine when someone says anything against you or about what really goes on. I really hope Adamsville pours it on your all stars. You deserve it.

You have no idea.

BB wins this one. FSC doesn't have the weapons on offense that SP had and BB handled them. FSC plays better D than SP but BB will be able to move the ball consitiently on them. FCS linemen are not impressive and BB will push them around.

THIS IS THE KIND OS CRAP WE HAVE HAD TO LISTEN TO FOR 3 WEEKS NOW. I DIDN'T SEE NO PUSHIN AROUND FOR BB. JUST LIKE MARION COUNTY. THEN BOYD. NOW THE ADAMS FAMILY WILL EAT CROW. !!!

You have no idea.

Yes sir I deserve it!!! I pay taxes to fund your kid eating free lunches at his public school. His free public school books and all hat is FREE in public schools then have to pay tuition for my kid to attend his SWEATERVEST MEETINGS every day. That is cheap. The real expense is funding all the solid gold state championship rings coats jackets hats hoodies and his MONSTER DEISEL TRUCK. whew. IM BROKE!!!

Yes sir I deserve it!!! I pay taxes to fund your kid eating free lunches at his public school. His free public school books and all hat is FREE in public schools then have to pay tuition for my kid to attend his SWEATERVEST MEETINGS every day. That is cheap. The real expense is funding all the solid gold state championship rings coats jackets hats hoodies and his MONSTER DEISEL TRUCK. whew. IM BROKE!!!

So true. Paying for the public's kids and our kids. It's a choice we make and you'd think we were evil for doing it based on the comments.