Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Not saying they pay for players. Parents pay to put kids on winning team. Didn't say it was cheating. When all high talent kids pay to be on same team, then why brag. Its all stars vs. Hometown boys. Privates should never lose.

This makes no sense to me. We came from TX and there is not a single private that could beat a public of the same size.

we have 2 high schools in Mcnairy County. Mcnairy Central which is a 4a school and Adamsville which we all know is 2a. There are 5 elementary/ jr highs (Ramer, Bethel, Michie, Selmer, and Adamsville.) which kids can choose either high school to attend.

Oh okay, does McNairy Central have a good football program or do all the good football players go to Adamsville, I mean y'all do have 80 players lol I doubt any other 2a school has close to that amaount

our numbers are a direct reflection of our recent success and the recent downfall of Mcnairy central. kids feel like they have a better chance of playing and winning at Adamsville. That being said though most of the schools in Mcnairy County feed Mcnairy central. We get the kids from Adamsville and some of the ones from Michie. Once in a while we will get a kid from Bethel or Selmer but not often. We have around 525-530 enrollment and are the largest actual numbers school in the 1a-2a-3a breakdowns. Kids are coming out of the halls and wanting to be a part of the football program. It has been a lot of hard work but it is starting to pay off. Kinda why some of my friends take real offense to some posters belittling us. But hey it is what it is. You guys are King of the hill until someone knocks you off.

Mcnairy Cemtral has had a good program until recently. They play in a tough District with the likes of Lexington, Liberty, and Southside. They changed coaches and talent dried up osme so they been struggling as of late. i guess that helps us out some.